Lf guild for group content/raids, willing to server change

Hi all, returning player here. Starting with new alliance toons, looking to find a guild that I can play with and have the ability to level in and learn the game more while doing so. I have done raids in other games and really looking to heal in a team when I get leveled (open to other roles but this is what I love most). Currently working on a new druid. Will server change if need be, currently in Galakrond. Will be making other toons again if/after server change. Open to suggestions on classes but looking into shaman for resto and ranged dps spec, as well as paladin for heals/tank. Thanks all

Hey Serana,

I’d love to chat with you about joining One Shot!

Add me on discord. Letholas#9581!

Good morning Serana, if you’re still looking for a guild I’d like to toss our name into the mix. Shadow Company is currently looking for more players (and healers for that matter!). I’ll copy our about us below with my contact info. Hope to hear from you!

Hi there!

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, and laughs along the way? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat on this party bus waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most nights, including Mythic Keys, “Drunkgeons”, Raiding, and all kinds of other events! You never know what might be going on when you log in.

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time (EST). We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling, pointing fingers, or shaming. We just have a good time and kill bosses!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at XcalicojackX#1627 or discord at XcalicoXjackX#9530 .

Cheers!

I’m not going to bore you with a wall of text promising you the world. Let’s chat!

Discord: Ehlissa#9836

We are Inexorable Brutality[7/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central.
Discord:Merker#0172
Btag: Merker#1974

Hi Serana,

Depending on what all you’re looking for, Reformation might be right for you. We do normal raiding one night a week and are building a community of collectors. Collectors of achievements, transmogs, pets, mounts…as we experience all that the game has to offer in a laid back, fun environment of friendly people. My BNet info is in the general post below. Happy to chat with you if you’d like to know more about us. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 2 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Sam

hey if you don’t mind coming to the horde would love to chat with ya bout joining
feel free to add me and browse our recruitment post Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829