LF Guild for classic

Looking for active casual to semi-hardcore pve and pvp guild for Classic. would like one that does raids at least 3 times a week any day of the week between 0700 -2100 est. Willing to play any class needed to benefit guild . battletag Plessis # 1744

Name: Cult of Personality

Server: Horde - US-Pacific PvE, Casual/Semi Casual

About us: We are a group of long-term friends and family that have decided to start a guild together to enjoy Classic. The leadership has over a decade of guild and raid management, from the super casual family and friends raiding to server first competitive raiding. We also have some newer players who will be learning the game as we play, so we are absolutely welcoming to players of all skill ranges. Most of us are adults with jobs, kids etc.

We are a laid back group, we love to joke around and have fun. We also like to smash content as we get there.

Expectations: Essentially, get along with others. You don’t have to agree about everything, but don’t be a d-bag. We aren’t going to be hardcore, server first level 60s clearing MC in the first two weeks. We are here to have fun and enjoy the game with like-minded people.

And definitely not for the easily offended. We are NOT a PG group when we start making jokes and bantering. That being said, we are all decent people. We don’t discriminate.

End-game Plans: We want to get into raiding for sure. We will be running 5-mans as we level and as we gear up in preparation for getting into MC and Ony. We have some interested in PvP as well, so will probably get a pre-made together at some point for BG’s. I doubt we’ll have anyone going for Rank 14, but we’ll see.

Raid Times: We haven’t settled on this yet. We will know soon about days and times.

Loot System: ??

Battle Tag

Arakkias#1208 (me)

Discord

Arakkias#7641 (me)

We might fit the bill. Here is our recruitment blurb. Contact me on discord if you are interested.

SANGUINE - [Alliance][Semi-Harcore][Casual/Social Welcome]

Introduction: Sanguine is a Social/Raiding guild that was formed by a couple people who killed hogger on the first stress test and managed to make friends with each other. Our goal as a guild is to clear current classic content in a timely manner. We plan on having each raid cleared in the first 2 months of their respective release. If you’re not interested in raiding and you just want a community to do dungeons, BGs, or just hang out, Sanguine is the guild for you.

Recruitment: This guild isn’t a hardcore raider-only guild, so all are welcome! However we are recruiting all people who are looking to put forth the effort to make it all the way to Naxx. We are currently looking for almost all roles. We aren’t closed on anything, but anyone interested in playing a niche spec, shadow/ret/feral/etc, will have to prove their mettle to earn their spot. We still have openings for officers, if that is something you are interested in.

Raid times: Thursday, Friday, Saturday 8pm-12am CST (Flexible)

Standards for raiding: Our goal for raiding is to be a progression guild. We want to have our raiders experience the fine content that Classic has to offer and to do that we need to have our raiders willing to push that extra mile. If you’re looking to get to naxx or looking to see the gates of AQ open this is the guild for you. We expect main team raiders to put in the required effort that is needed to push forward. We will be using Loot Council.

Class needs
Druid - Feral: Low, Resto: Medium
Hunter - Low
Mage - High
Paladin - Holy: Medium, Ret: Low
Priest - Shadow: Low, Holy: Very High
Rogue - High
Warlock - Low
Warrior - Tank: Medium, Fury: Medium

Contact Corvid#7467 or Donpojo#5066 on Discord for details and an invite.

Hey Torotino, we would love to have you a part od our community. Raid timea look like a fit. Check out our recruitment thread and discord for all the details. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Btag - Wes#12170
Discord - Wes#6205

Blizzard makes things hard to post.

Dragonslayer Covenant
Faction: Alliance
Server Type: PVP
Guild Type: Progression Raiding

RAID TIMES: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday, 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

INTRODUCTION
We are a friendly group of people eager to experience Classic WoW in all it’s glory. We are primary a Progression Raiding guild, but casuals are welcome! We host many guild events for the ENTIRE GUILD that anyone can be part of.

RAIDING PHILOSOPHY
We intend to eventually clear all raids, but will not be rushing for them. Our priority is creating an enjoyable and fun experience for all the raiders, free of unnecessary drama. However we do expect all of our members to come PREPARED FOR RAIDS , have a GOOD ATTITUDE and be willing to HELP OTHERS .

LOOT SYSTEM
We use a simple variant of the DKP Loot System. You’ll receive 100 DKP per raid, and can bid on items that drop using your DKP during the appropriate bidding phase. In the rare cases of ties, they will be settled with a /roll. You can also receive DKP from farming mats/consumables for the Guild Bank.

Players are separated into biding tiers for loot priority (very few people have special treatment). When an item drops PASS on it, and wait for your Tier/Group biding phase. The highest bidder will receive the item. (For more details on the loot system, check out our discord!)

HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in joining the team, check our discord or contact me directly. See you in classic!

Battletag: Ardent#11734
Discord Contacts: Spike#5914, Ardent#0896
Discord Server: RCnR6Ta

Hello! We’re seeking a few more members and interviewing right now.

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Have been Top Alliance guild on multiple servers.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat https://discord.gg/AWduk7A
Post here or PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

Hello there, thought I’d extend a message in response to this looking for guild post.

Ethos is currently recruiting healers and dps. If you have any questions regarding loot or expectations don’t hesitate to ask! Our raid days are Tues / Thurs 8-11 CST. We will announce our server name either today or tomorrow before name reservations.

Very straight forward application process if interested -

DM me if you have any questions / application form

Discord: Saws#8386

Reddit: Sawsy587

Hey , I’m from Royal Authorities and we’d very much be interested in having you join us.
We’re an NA Alliance guild (Semi-Hardcore PvE, Casual RP) on Grobbulus interested in recruiting you for raid. Our time zone ranges from PST to EST with our raid times being 8:30-11:30 PM EST on Tuesday/Thursday. Our loot distribution system is Loot Council and we’re fully aware of what kind of responsibility this comes with.
If you’d like to learn more, you’re more than welcome to join the discord. If you’re interested, you can submit an application in the form.
If you have any questions you can send a friend request to Sudnep#1165 on Discord, Battle Net, or even just ask them directly on the application.
Application: forms.gle/CwYaMovbDab2D1jj8

Discord: discord.gg/Fmx9VeG

See if we might be what you are looking for. Right now we only have 2 days set for raiding, but we plan to add a third optional day once we start raiding.

Hey it sounds like the community we’re building could be a great fit!

We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Check us out and come hang in discord to see if youd be a good fit pre launch!

Group of us Decided to Go Horde When Classic Server Announcement Came abroad

Which Sever : To b Voted on (by all Those interested in Joining this guild)
Guild Name : Taking all Suggestions putting all into a Poll to have a Voted On by Everyone who wants to vote

Guild Info: Pve(Raiding) Pvp(World Pvp) “not the Camping type” BG’s
Currently have 25 members for Classic Server Prior to This Posting

Reputation : Helpful/Knowledgeable/Respect & Understand Real Life comes First

Contact info

Battletag:
Atomicor#1235

Discord:
Atomicor#9192
Meridine#8629