LF Guild for Classic - Veteran Vanilla Player with Odd Hours

Hello frens,

As the title of the post states, I work third shift (overnights) so I am typically stuck playing/raiding with EU guilds during the early afternoons. Any chance at a guild from NA that will have earlier raid times or perhaps planning to raid on Sundays & Monday’s exclusively? I have played all DPS classes and can elaborate on my Vanilla experience (raided and killed Thaddeus in Naxx40 before BC released).

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you all in Classic!

Well, I figured out why your name is so familiar to me.

1 Like

my alliance guild will be a early morning guild, its your best bet for now

1 Like

Did you enjoy the undead component of the theme? I always chuckle at it, myself.

And yes, I forgot to mention that I will be Alliance so that works out well.

If you haven’t made a choice yet keep us on your list. We have a few people who will be playing with us and they work 3rd shift too. I also put up plenty of dates and times for Raiding once it starts, and I can put up a schedule for the preferred time you could raid, and see who signs up. We have an event system in Discord and you simply click the event you would like to attend and your name is added to the list.

1 Like

Will definitely check it out, thank you.

i’m starting a casual orriented guild (no rush to cap, we aim to progress but its not going to be a cutting edge of progression guild), that will be odd schedules because i, like you, work nights.

1 Like