LF Guild for 9.1 [H]

My spriest has zero gear, zero legendary, not sure he’d be ready for heroic or mythic for quite a bit as I work on it.

Hi Berdella - I’ve been where you are this tier - and it’s rough. When my guild fell apart the 2nd time in SL - I wound up finding my current home.

Mourning Shadows is an AOTC horde guild on Thrall. We are looking for a few more folks for our raid team. We are a 1 night commitment and our raid time is Sundays 9-12 EST (6-9 PST). We are currently 3/10 H in SOD. If I’ve hit some of your checkboxes and want to talk more - please feel free to add me on discord or bnet!

Good luck in your search!

Contact Info:
Guild Leader :Liryia/Bellany: BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet
Raid Leader Canta: Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on bent
Officer: Nettechi: Nettie#2211 disc or Nettie#1867 bnet
Officer: Elerairah: Elerairah#7793 disc or Elerairah#1892 bnet

My discord info is Oro#6621 let’s chat

Hey Berdella!

Spiteful Misfits on Area 52 (H) are looking for people like you who are dedicated to their characters when they find the right guild and want to push content. I know how hard it can be when no one in the guild logs on. We are currently looking for more DPS players to continue to push Heroic SoD. We are 5 of 10 currently.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings 9pm -11pm est.

We run m+ in our down time and enjoy spending time engaging with one another through discord even when we aren’t in game.

If this sounds like it might be a fit for you please reach out to me.

Rhawin (Bnet: Bluejay#1886, Discord: Rhawin (Jay)#5483)

We are currently looking to find 1 more healer (Disc Priest/Hpal) and 2-3 DPS (Warlock/Boomkin/Warrior/Mage) for our Friday/Saturday 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30 EST) raid group.

Current Progress 10/10 N 6/10 Heroic

Our main focus is AOTC and we may dabble with some Mythic Content.
-Keys throughout the week.
-Established guild EST 2014 with strong leadership
-Chill group of people who just like playing the game
-Prioritize community over progress (Ragers please GTFO)

If we sound like the groupfor you please add my BTag Rorigin#1522.

Hi! I’m the GM of Broken Frontier on Mal’Ganis and I’m currently in the market for a Shadow Priest! Check us out below if you’re interested…sounds like we could be a good fit! :slight_smile: Thanks for your time!

I’m interested but I am nowhere near geared for Mythic, not sure what that means!

Hi Berdella,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 7 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for Ranged dps and a dps warrior.

We are currently 10/10N SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Bump!

Sorry, didn’t mention that I was not free on Fri/Sat.

Lets chat :stuck_out_tongue:

Mal’Ganis Chocolate Milk is currently 8/10H with 10/10H leadership SOD raiding/mythic+ guild. We are looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled players and anyone looking to have fun. We also do PVP on all levels and are big into Mythic Key Stones.

Current class needs -
Everything!

HUGE NEEDS -
Warrior
mage
warlock

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or
Discord-
Daylightfall#5945
Envys#1180
Drecken#2957

We are Club House!(5/10M 10/10H) on Kil’Jaeden. Weekend group progress currently 8/10H! Raid times are 9pm-12am PST Fri/Sat!

• We are building a weekend team starting with AOTC into mythic.
  • Leadership is 5/10M 10/10H
  • We expect you to come raid, wanting to raid! have all consumables and having at least watched a vid on fights. Do not come clueless to fights, We do not have time for ignorance.

Specifically needing 1 Enh shaman 1 DH . 1 other ranged and 1 other melee slots open. All buffs are covered once the DH slot is secured.

We are starting this group from scratch! this means we are starting in heroic then building up into mythic. You want a shot to mythic raid? Come raid with us! Everyone will be earning their slot.

This is also the guilds second raid group, this means theres a ton of guild activity! m+ and possible pvp group is theres enough demand.

We are laid back but expect you to preform when its time. Lets play the game! HMU in game pimpion#1425 or app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

Last bump. I am now 227, prefer to play spriest.

What tier of raiding are you looking for?

I’m not sure what you mean, but if you mean what I think you do, I prefer heroic/AOTC but willing to go into mythic.

Hello Berdella, Second Round7/10H of Area52 is looking for anyone of those DPS. Add be on Discord and we can chat some more. Benwizzle#3246

Hey there! I’m the GM of Last Pull Paradox. We are always looking for good PEOPLE to join the guild/raid group :slight_smile: I like that you used the word “home” in your original post as that is how I think of our guild. Guild loyalty is always a difficult thing to have when the game seems to de-emphasize the importance of having a regular guild to play with. If you’re interested in checking us out, our website is www.guildsofwow.com/last-pull-paradox

If you think you’d like to become a part of our small group, please submit your application on the website! Have a good one and I’m looking forward to hearing from you either way :slight_smile:

Sorry,

Can not raid Fri/Sat/Wed.

Our guild is an AOTC focused heroic tier guild. We raid 9pm EST Tues/Thurs to Midnight EST. Message me if you’re interested Stevelations#11594 on bnet.

We are looking for more raiders and would love a Shadow Preist! Gearing wouldn’t be an issue we can help with that to those willing to be part of our team and active. Our information is below along with my battletag if you want to chat.

Enshadowed - US TRALL - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.