LF Guild - Emerald Dream (H)

Looking to get ready for SL. Just got back into wow like many people and I really want to dive head first into Shadowlands. New job allows me more time to commit to gearing up and raiding. I’m currently planning on a BM Hunter main but I also have a lot of experience with a druid and a lock. I have no problem being flexible and helping the guild with whatever it needs to succeed.

1 Like

Hi.

I know you are looking for a guild on ED but I also know a lot of people from there came to my server so I’m going to throw my hat in anyhow.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey there, I’m not sure if Alliance would be an issue but i wanted to reach out just incase since we’re in need of ranged! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Turalyon Alliance that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we’re not a hardcore top-end guild but we like to have a fun environment when we raid but we can get serious when a boss calls for it. If you’re interested and times/days/Alliance isn’t an issue please feel free to leave an app on our guild site which will be linked in our info, hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921