LF Guild doesnt matter your prog 9/12 mythic 3.7k io Havoc DH

hey im a havoc DH LF Guild 9/12 mythic 3.7k IO doesn’t matter guild prog just pushing keys i have all purple/orange parses on heroic blue/purple in mythic looking to chill the rest of BFA but play hardcore in shadowlands i also have the AH Mount doesnt matter server or raid times or day if your interested in me my discord Connor#9146
Bnet: ĦŨŊŦȄȐŜƇŨȐŜȄ#1310

Hey there, not sure if you’re willing to realm/faction change, but I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

If you’re lookin to chill on a weekend team then check our forum here: Delete please

Thanks! Have a good one.

hey mate!
if interested take a look at us!

We like keys

Hello,
We are Sublime a Horde guild on Hyjal server. We are a laid back, yet serious Mythic raiding guild looking to finish out BFA on a strong note and push hard into Shadowlands. Our current progression is 7/12M and our raid nights are Tues/Wed from 7-10pst with an optional Heroic night on Fridays at the same time.
We also run keys throughout the week.

Would love to chat with you and see if we would be a good fit.

Battletag: tehfluffyone#1150
Discord: Devana#8731