LF Guild, but im picky

Please read before offering me a place in your guild.

Im 49, been playing forever. Im horde on Area52 and will not be leaving. I tank 95% of the time and can sorta heal and kinda dps. Im not into drugs nor do I want to hear about them in discord. I dont knock other peoples life choices or alternative lifestyles , but I also dont want to be involved with or hear about them on a continual basis. Im pretty cut and dry, I love God, I love my family, did 20 years in the Marines, and Im not looking for drama in a game that we all pay to enjoy. What I am looking for is that old time guild feeling of community and loyalty. No secret chat channels that only a select few get to ever be in. AOTC would be great, but its not a requirement at this point. If I were to accept an offer to join anyone’s guild, My kids would be coming along as well so a family friendly environment is a must.

I want quality over quantity when it comes to an active guild. If there are a hundred people online and its impossible to get 5 people together for a key, then its not a guild for me. Im already in a guild like that.

So im open to offers, but full disclosure, im picky. Fire away.

Hello Teüfelhünden, I’ll bite. Calamity A52 is a smaller guild looking to bring more people to the guild that are friendly and don’t mind helping one another. We are 7/8H, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-10pm EST. I’ll leave a link to our forum post if you are inerested.
[US][H][Area52] 8/8N 7/8H VotI Tues-Thurs 7-10pm EST, LFM - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Looking forward to chatting,
Strohs#11784 Bnet
Stroh#7706 Discord

Sent you a bnet req so we can talk further.