LF Guild Anywhere Horde

Lvl 60 Priest 9/10 H. I can play holy very well. I’m learning disc at a fast rate which I plan to main. Looking to mythic raid.

Hey Hoobie!
Would love to chat! My guild is looking for a replacement priest (holy main with disc off-spec) as an IRL obligation is pulling our current priest away from the game. We were 7/10M last tier (started late) and are aiming for CE this tier!

Raid Times: 7-10PM PST (10pm-1am EST) Tue/Wed/Thur

Current Prog: 10/10N - 7/10H - 1/10M.

If this interests you, add me on bnet: joshsampson#1231 or discord: Sampsonites#5556 and we would love to have you!

Heyyyy Hoobie,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

We’re looking to add a disc priest to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We are currently 7/10H with Fatescribe to 39%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hey there!!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority and players with off spec heals
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and Shadow Priest ***High Priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 9/10
Heroic - 6/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hi Hoobie - Thanks for applying! Please accept my discord friend request so we can chat!

Hello Hoobie,

I’m Neithia, the GM of Blacklisted on Thrall!

We’re currently looking for a Priest healer for our Raid Team. We’re hoping for a Priest that is versatile with playing both Holy & Disc for Mythic Progression.

Current Progress: 5/10H | 6/10N

Raid Times:
Mandatory: Progression Raid: H/M Tues & Weds 9pm to 11:30pm EST (server)
Optional: N/H Raid Night: Thurs 9pm to 11:30pm EST (server)

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit! :slightly_smiling_face:
Neithia#1315

I’ll leave a link to our forums post here for more info, we host a variety of events/contests and push M+ outside of Raid!