LF guild any level

Long time off and on raider in many mmo’s looking to play with people who will actually work on getting me into groups. I need more extroverted wow players to get me back into wow. I can play 6pm CST to 10 pm pst as focused raid time. Open to playing many classes and specs.

[A -Suramar] We just set up a discord server and if you are looking for a guild we would welcome you we are not raid ready yet but once we have enough people we would like to start a dedicated M+ team and then on to raiding once we have enough people.

Battletag - Gravebound#1679

Message me

Hello there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re starting with normal and working our way up.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific to 9ish pm Pacific (that’s 8pm-11pm central. I know that’s not a perfect fit but I figured I’d throw my hat in anyways).

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

[A][Sargeras] New guild to server - looking to build good community and push into PVE - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aaerie-peaksafehouse-late-night-tuesthurs/810444