LF Guild Alliance

Hi, I’m looking to join an alliance guild for Dragonflight. I push high keys 20+ and alot of experience raiding both heroic and mythic difficulty. I play semi hardcore and have a passion for pushing rating. Looking for a guild that is AoTC focused and active in game. Perfect raid availability would be Thurs/Fri/Sat evening to late night.
You can reach me in game (Alliance) Universick-Tichondrius or Cjzz#11592.

1 Like

Hey Universick,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Good morning,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, and a tank for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, for Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hi. I think you both might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

1 Like

Hey there! Unsure if our days would be what you’re looking for but wanted to mention our guild since we’re a pretty chill semi-hardcore guild that will always stay Alliance! I’ll leave all our copy-paste stuff below but feel free to reach out if we interest you, I’d be happy to answer any questions you’d have for us! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re currently on our raid vacation until Dragonflight so we’re only recruiting spots for Dragonflight progress, if you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated! (<- we also have a Q&A here!)
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: GingerHeals#11438 | Discord: Sulveris#2701

Hey Universick, we’ve got a team or two that overlap with what you’re looking for. I’ll post the standard guild spam below, but feel free to hit me up with any questions!

Guild & Server: :Alliance: Dalaran
Recruitment Contact: Discord: Val#8205
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/dalaran/Rally
Requirements: We’re looking for mature, memey but responsible adults who love gaming and particularly WoW.

Team Name: HT (Honk Town) - Mythic Progression
Team Raid Times/Days: Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Team Progression: 11/11H SotFO; 9/10M CN (went on hiatus/casual, returning as a M prog team for DF)
Requirements: Mature, responsible players with a history of pushing mythic/CE in a fun, but focused atmosphere. Enjoys memes.
Needs: Havoc DH, Enhance Shaman, Rogue, Mage, Shadow Priest, Ele sham, Warlock and DK DPS. DPS with offspec heals are encouraged. Will consider strong players of any class.

Team Name: SNORT (Supreme Nerds Only Raiding Tuesdays) - Mythic Progression
Team Raid Times/Days: Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Team Progression: 2/11M SotFO; 5/10M SOD
Requirements: Mature, responsible players with a history of pushing mythic looking for a more relaxed schedule.
Needs: Mages, Rogues and monks are encouraged to apply, though all strong applicants will be considered.

Team Name: MH (Meow for Halp) - AoTC
Team Raid Times/Days: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST
Team Progression: 11/11H SotFO; 10/10H SOD
Requirements: Mature, responsible players with a great attitude looking for a community home.
Needs: Melee DPS; Enhance Shaman, Rogue, and WW Monk.

Hi Universick,

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A