LF Guild, Alliance, Holy/Shadow Priest

Hi there!

I took a few months off from the game after leaving my previous guild. IRL issues needed to be sorted out, but all good now! ^^

I main holy priest and shadow. I have AOTC and my HoA is at lvl 65.

I’m looking for a chill guild to go into the next expac with hopes of raiding. I’m willing to transfer servers as well. I really miss the raiding environment and regularly participating in m+.

1 Like

Good Morning and well met Kionah!

I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons, do holiday content, time walkers, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount etc.

We are also a heroic raiding guild that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info and look forward to talking with you later, Kionah,
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Good morning!

Pretty chill group, raided with the majority of the guild since WoD. We are looking for a shadow priest. If you want to try your hand at DPS and flex heal when needed (most of our healers are viable DPS) Let me know if you’re interested and we can talk.

Hey Kionah, we’d be happy to talk to you. Our guild spam is below if you’d like to give us a look, and my btag is surjective#11563 if you’d like to discuss. Happy hunting :slight_smile:

Who We Are

<Critical> (3/8M 8/8H) is a Mythic progression guild pushing for CE while fostering a tight-knit community. We’ve been around for a decade, and have a raid leader with extensive CE experience.

We are not parse fiends that are constantly looking for new trials to replace our raid roster. We look for raiders that are able to consistently execute mechanics, can handle constructive criticism, and will use that criticism to improve themselves. The one thing we do not want to do while we are raiding is to waste everyone’s time because people are showing up either unprepared or unmotivated.

Outside of raid, we push M+, PvP, hang out in our Discord, and play a variety of other games. We have an active Discord with plenty of memes and discussion, as well as top-level players in several different areas of the game (CE raiders, multi-r1 PvPers).

Raid Schedule

Thursday / Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Contact

Können (Recruitment)

• BNet - surjective#11563
  • Discord - Können#5177

Liqueur (Officer)

• BNet - AwesomeGuy#1616
  • Discord - AwesomeGuy#8442

Oliveowl (GM)

• BNet - Oliveowl#1879
  • Discord - Oliveowl#0403

Hey! would love to chat more~

Ebonvale is looking build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in 8.3! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We are welling to also help anyone gear up!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Monday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Progression) Wednesday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Alt/Farm Night) Friday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 |(Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hello Kionah!

[A] Reckoning - Stormrage is recruiting for our raid group currently and we also have a weekend group that runs for alts and more casual raiders. We are very laid back and friendly. Recruitment post here: [A] Reckoning-Stormrage is recruiting DPS/Heals for Mythic EP

We welcome social members as well. If you’re interested please shoot me a message through btag. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. :grinning:

Thanks!

Voodoø#1541
(ø is Alt+0248)

are you interested in raiding sat/sun 7-10pm est?

Hiya! Happy to chat more with you if you’d like. Guild spam below

Valor
Server: Earthen Ring
Raid Progress as of posting: 4/8 Mythic
Main Progression Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:00 - 10:00 Eastern
Alt/Open Raid Time: Thurs 7:30-10:30 Eastern
About us and what we offer: Earthen Ring is a quiet RP server that has essentially no RP to speak of, so it’s really a regular PvE server now. We have a core group of players that stick with us or always return after a break, so we’re always able to do Heroic and M+. As a result, we have a consistent setup for getting content done no matter what your aim is provided you don’t want to go hardcore and get Cutting Edge. We have two raids, one for skilled people that want to push the content in a much more relaxed environment that doesn’t require you to grind relentlessly, or an open raid, where all you have to do to get in is meet an ilvl requirement that is usually equivalent to current LFR, and have gems and enchants taken care of. The small server experience is unique for many reasons; one of the main draws is that there’s less competition. Our guildies enjoy that we are the top Alliance guild on the server while only raiding for three hours twice a week.

I completely understand that this slower pace is not for everyone, and by all means, feel free to keep looking if you want to find a Cutting Edge guild. In Valor, however, we don’t care if we get Cutting Edge or not. We get AotC every tier, and if we have enough people, we will push into Mythic with no extra requirements tacked on. We get where we get. Mythic is difficult. It requires a lot of wiping over and over, which is not something all of us are happy to do anymore. We’ve now got families, careers, other games, things that are more appealing to us than putting more than a set amount of time into raiding per week. This does not mean we accept just anyone, however. We do require people that want to get into the main raid prove their abilities. WoW is not our bread and butter like it may have once been. If this sounds appealing to you, then give me a shout.

Discord: Renala#0010

Hey There!

on Turalyon Alliance is currently looking for skilled players to enjoy pushing cutting edge with us. We have a long history of raiding at a high level, going back to Wrath of the Lich King. While we aren’t as hardcore as we used to be, we are a group of quality players that can clear content while enjoying a laid back atmosphere.

We offer all the commodities of a high end guild (cauldrons/guild repairs/food/vantus) without the elitist mentality. We expect you to show up prepared and ready to kill things on a 6 hour raid week but not enough to break your day to day routine.

We mainly are looking for strong dps - with the exact specs/classes being relatively flexible.

Current Progress:
6/8M Eternal Palace
8/8H Eternal Palace
8/9M BoD

Raid Nights: Thurs/Mon 8:00-11:00pm est

Contact us:
In game: Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825
In discord: Xenos#4932 or Glade #5564

Hi Kionah, I would love to talk to you about raiding with my team! we could definitely put your holy/shadow skills to good use. If you would like to talk about it please add me skinsaw#1430. We keep it chill and have a good time on raid night.

Hey sweet deal figuring your life out. You should come to depth and teach us how! Lol
Standard post Inc: depth is an alliance guild on proudmoore. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. We’re currently 4/8 mythic, but I feel like your what we need to get to 5/8mythic. Please contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599

Hello Kionah, we’d love to have a chat with you as we’re currently in need of a priest. I’ll leave you the team’s pitch below where you can also find my discord or bnet information. Have a good day!

Celestials <Team Casual Hardcore> is a week-end raiding group formed by mythic raiders. We’re building the team up for 8.3 where our goal is to achieve AotC early and transition into Mythic raiding as soon as we feel comfortable doing so.

We are looking for motivated individual who are willing to push beyond their comfort zone, don’t shy away from teamwork and criticism. <Team Casual Hardcore> is a great place to learn from Cutting Edge raiders and to make the jump into the Mythic scene at a casual pace. We are associated with the <Celestials> main mythic team, and our team is a great place to stand out and maybe be recruited in their CE team as well.

Raid time
Friday 7PM-10PM (EST)
Saturday 7PM-10PM (EST)

Hawkin#1608 (Bnet) or Hawkin#3250 (discord)
Sha#4824 (discord)

Agents Of Change

We are currently 4/8M and looking to fill some mythic spots.

Agents of Change is a stable, no drama, adult guild that’s been raiding since 2008. We are always looking for solid, talented players who wish to be part of a friendship based raiding group with a serious progression oriented attitude.

We are serious players with a casual yet committed attitude. Agents members are an eclectic mix of ages, pasts, futures, educations, careers, philosophies, and locations. The greater majority of our members have been with us for years. We are not a high turnover guild, in leadership or in membership. Our leadership core has been consistent since the guild began raiding and our members leave the guild very rarely, mostly due to life changes.

Agents of Change raids on average 50 weeks out of the year. The main progression group runs Tue/Wed/Thu from 7:00-9:30 server (CST). On a rare occasion an off night raid will be thrown in if a major new boss kill is imminent. Our alt group runs Sundays.

If you are looking for a group that values friendship, but also has the skills to down bosses. Please check out our website.

agents-of-change.enjin.com/recruitment

<ins>AND</ins> talk to Lacei (Lace#1242), Aerox (Aerox#11917), NOS (Nos#1911) or any other officer!

Our Discord link is: discordapp.com/invite/svppxwm

If you have any questions, please reply here or hit one of us

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps/heals. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun! We also have an active Discord.

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hi Kionah,

Add me if interseted and we can run some groups and chat. Here is our info.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hi Kionah , of your able to make 10am to 2 pm CST on Saturday and Sunday mornings I’d love to talk to you. My btag is wawa#1628 I hope to hear from you soon