LF Guild (A) Proudmoore

Im looking for an active raiding guild over on proudmoore alliance side to raid with on this rogue. Been having trouble finding an active guild over here to do content with.

Im LOVING rogue and dont really wanna switch off it if thereā€™s a possible mDPS spot open. But I also have no quarrels with leveling a tank/heals/rDPS either and can get them ready in a few days to at least clear some lower mythic+ and some normal raid.

1 Like

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

sent the request, and I see ur on sargeras.

Well hello there Arassaellen! My name is Wolfestyle and I am the GM of an alliance guild on US proudmoore. I am not sure what time of the day you are active but, we are a late night guild. I will post you our guild info in case you would like to chat.

[A]ā€No Funā€ 10/10H SoD US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 9.2.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 12th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bgā€™s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

yeah I would love to! ill check later to see if u are online

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are currently raiding Tues/Fri night with Saturday being an optional alt Heroic night.
You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolvedā€™s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have any further questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Skeptic Gaming on Illidan is now recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Sanctum of Domination! We are currently a brand new guild looking to fill our roster and grow our community. We are old friends and players just returning to the game and looking to build a long lasting and stable home for raiders friends and casuals and most importantly to build a community that will last a life time. We have several players with previous/current Mythic experience.We are an Horde guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King. Raid times are Fri/Sat(times are still being discussed) message me now and lets build something great together look forward to hearing from you.

Paid transfers will be discussed during interview.

GM: Smokeetree
Co Gm: Nekobasu

Contact Info:
Discord: SGnekobasu#0501
Email: skepticgamingwow@gmail.com