LF guild 9/12 mythic 3.6k io havoc DH

hey im a 9/12Mythic 478 Havoc DH looking for a guild for raiding/keys doesnt matter guild prog will start fresh if guild is cool mostly blue/purple logs for mythic orange/pink for heroic i can raid anyday and any time dont mind server transferring also have the AH mount if your interested in me and ya my discord is Connor#9146
bnet: ĦŨŊŦȄȐŜƇŨȐŜȄ#1310
some realms i will not join and ya

Hello Hunterscurse
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hi Hunterscurse, from what you describe, I think our guild would fit your goals perfectly! Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We hold tryouts every month for our raid roster, and we also have a “challenge” system implemented where any member may challenge a raid member for their spot. This challenge consists of a test of numbers, class mastery, and mechanic knowledge.

We require our raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times and come with a positive attitude.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily, and Mondays are “Mythic Mondays” with most of the guild online to run keys. We are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 30-40 members online playing. Our discord server is very active. Most nights have 10-15 of our members utilizing our channel to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or in-game if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

Hi Connor,

We’re recruiting for shadowlands and looking for players with prior raid experience similar to yours. The group we started this guild with are 10/12M and the players we’ve picked up since starting are mostly returning raiders with prior mythic or CE-level experience, plus a few players who are newer to raiding and show some interest and potential in mythic raiding. We provide a positive and productive raid environment that’s a great place to develop as a player and to have a good time moving through mythic content. If you want to learn more, I’ve linked our guild recruitment post. You can apply at the link posted in there if you like what you see.

We are Morning Brew on Illidan - Horde, Illidan’s premier MORNING mythic raid guild.

We’re 11/12M. We raid 9AM EST until Noon Wed/Thu/Fri. We have an immediate core DPS spot open on N’zoth prog.

You can find us on Twitch/Youtube if you search our guild name to see our raid environment.

Battle net / Discord Contacts:
Devild80#1939 / Shadownoodle#8599
Without#1930 / Withoutt#8803
Itswhatever#11728 / Solomon#8126
Ozean#11822 / Ocean#5862