LF guild 60 Resto shaman

Hey currently i am on Ashkandi(PVE) looking for a weekend raiding guild Friday or Saturday night 7:45pm EST or later start time. I am currently geared for BWL and AQ40, willing to transfer for a raid spot if schedules match up. Drop some info below or contact me on battlenet Nekilla#1548.

Bump bump bump.

Hey mate,

Nerds of Prey is looking to pick up some resto shamans. We’re on Mankrik (PVE) and raid 10pm-midnight on Wednesdays and 10pm-1am on Saturdays (EST). Currently 6/9 in AQ40 and have C’thun to about 36% in Phase 2. Hit me up on Discord if you’d like to chat more!

kazenokami#4490

Fellow Mankrik recruiter here - your hours don’t work for us, but you should give Kazken and Nerds of Prey a look. Had some good conversations with them in recent weeks. They seem like a good crew.

corpse lickers has spots on saturday raid team for resto sham

Hello! The Afterparty is looking for a resto shaman and it seems you’d be a great fit. Check out our post below.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-ashkandi-the-afterparty-1-horde-guild-on-server-recruiting-2-raid-groups-clearing-all-content/404381?u=namelus-ashkandi

You can add me on discord : Namelus#1617
Look forward to talking with you