LF Guild - 400 BM Hunter w/ 390 Resto Bear, 380+ B DK

I took a break during the 2nd (?) raid in SL (Sylv) and was also in a large, active guild until the break. Numerous AOTC’s and some mythic raiding, mid-level keys and pvp.

Looking to get back into an active guild. Have been soloing it this entire time as BM Hunter, am 8/8N, 5/8H, sitting at 1600ish in M+.

My main requirement is an active guild with more than 10 players on during my time (PST) of play.

Hope to hear from you.

Not exactly sure of your play times. We’re most active around 10pm eastern to 2am eastern. Raid time is 8:30 eastern, so that might be a little early for you.

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

More questions? Add me on discord and let’s chat

Discord:
shinobi#2612

Let’s chat in Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey! My guild is more active in the afternoon and evening. Here’s a bit more info if you’re interested!

<Roll for Initiative> US-Area 52-Horde 7/8H 8/8N

ABOUT US: Founded in 2018, Roll for Initiative is an active pve and social guild with a focus on a sense of community. We welcome casuals, new players, and hardcore players alike; there’s a little bit of something for everyone! We have an active discord and community. We value doing content together and helping each other out, all while having fun with friends. We’re big on mythic keys and hold a variety of weekly guild events like: mog/mount/achievement runs, cards against humanity, pictionary, movie nights, rbgs, bingo, raffles, contests, other games, and a bunch more!

RAID GOALS: Our main goal is to have fun with friends while downing bosses and create a chill, stress-free raid environment. That being said we are AOTC focused, then we casually progress on mythic.

RAID TIMES:

Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 395 item level

NEEDS

• Dps (any)

-Priority to: Mage & Warlock

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765