LF GUILD 232 shaman

236 ilevel elemental shaman. I am working on finishing a restro os. I am 10/10 and 5/10H SOD. Looking for new guild. Would also like a guild who runs keys regularly when not raiding. Can message me in game or add my bnet tag supositories#1445 I can not currently raid on Tuesday is my only day I’m not available. Looking for raid time around 6-11pm central time zone. Also willing to transfer and faction change if need be. Looking for a more casual guild rather than semi-hardcore. But still would like to see end game content.

Hello,

We raid W/Th 6 pm - 8 pm (pst). Looking for more raiders to fill out our core. We’re a casual guild 4/10H Sod. More than welcome to join us next week to see if we’re a good fit. Always running keys daily. Message me if interested via Battle.net.

Mrdyang#1203
Kahnwolf#1814

Just sent request

Hey everyone, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Mal’ Ganis.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.
We are 8/10H SoD, our raid days are:
Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smalls is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:
Huntandprey#2852
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:
huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey there Pwhack

Mac N Cheese on Zul’Jin is curren’t looking to fill our core group up to 25 man levels. We are a casual raiding guild (Monday / Thursday 8-11pm EST) that runs M+ all week long. Currently we have progressed 8/10N 2/10H and are shooting for AOTC once we clean up some hiccups.

If you are still looking for a guild for you and your group, feel free to hit me up on BNet or Discord.

BNet: Rajax#1380
Discord: Rajjax#9203

Alliance Guild located on Kel’Thuzad

Raid days/times: Wednesday/ Thursday 7-10 server time (9-12 eastern for reference)

Needs: 1 Tank(s?) Healers, DPS, (RDPS?)

Druids, Shaman, Mage, Warrior, Warlock, etc. Anyone will get a fair chance no matter your class or spec. Yes even you Feral.

We are an AOTC/Casual mythic progression guild. We are laid back and focus on community and building the bonds we have had since the birth of our guild back in legion.

We might be casual but we love raiding and strive to push ourselves to get as far in mythic as we can. As the GM/RL of our guild I try really hard so my friends and members can succeed. We have a lot of our members/raiders living their best life back in the ol nostalgic TBC atm. Which I totally understand, but it has left us short handed for right now. Which has motivated me to push my self and try and get as much success I can for my team and our guild. I really want the people who are taking their time to raid with me and trust me as GM/RL to succeed.

Please comment if you are interested. I am sure we can figure out a way to communicate.

Thank you all for your time and I hope it doesn’t end up as a TL;DR.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987 B tag

Hey bud!
We are in search of DPS to fill out our roster!
We are a (H) Zul’jin AoTC focused raid guild :slight_smile:
Information down below, feel free to contact if it peaks your interest!

KIN (AoTC focused)- recruiting DPS and 1 more healer for Heroic SoD!

Guild is laid back, but focused on content clearing. We like to have fun and b/s outside of Boss prog/kills.

Looking for solid easy-going players that just want to kill monsters and loot their cold dead corpses :wink:

SoD: 10/10N – 3/10H
CN: 10/10N – 10/10H

Raid Days/Times are:
Friday 8-11PM EST
Saturday 8-11PM EST

With a full group, we will be aiming torwards attempting Mythic content prog when we get a solid 20-man roster.

These times may run over if we are close to a kill, and will be put to a vote to continue past raid times.

We are in need of the following:

Shadow Priest (Holy or Disc OS a big ++)
Windwalker Monk (Mistweaver OS a big ++)
Mage DPS
Warlock DPS (x2)
Death Knight DPS
Demon Hunter DPS
Hunter DPS
Rogue DPS

We will also consider other classes outside of these positions!

We also have Sunday/Monday funday of RGBS and Arenas!
As well as M+ runs throughout the week :smiley:

If you have any questions, or are interested in joining, please try contacting one of the following via Discord:
(This is the best way to contact us)

Nubbsy: Nubbsy#4288
Odianii: Maddux#1423
Copesetic: Copesetic#8686 (BTAG = Copesetic#11970)

Please don’t hesitate to contact any of us with any question you may have! !

Hey Jon,

Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 8/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression. We constantly have people in discord (before & after raid!) as well as online in game.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers

Daily bump

Hellow Pwhack, Second Round(7/10H) of Area 52 is recruiting DPS for our raid roster. If you are interested add me on Discord - Benwizzle#3246. Link to our recruitment post is below.

Hey! From your note you would be fantastic fit. We’re on the server Kil’Jaeden 9/10H & 1/10M. Raid Wednesday/Thursday 6-9pm PST! / 9pm-Midnight EST. Looking to lock in our ATOC/Mythic roaster with a few people stepping away soon. In search of players looking for a long term home. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve but in a casual fun! environment. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, etc etc are standards for the roaster AKA not pure raid log. Guildies always open to help but personal responsibility. Many of us hangout in Discord and play outside of raiding! Would love to chat more, here is my contact info Btag Treebierd#1123 and Discord Oro#6621

Daily bump

Hello. My guild is 8/10 heroic and raids Fri and Sat at 9pm EST until midnight. We have an open spot for a ele sham and are very interested in your services. Gorlock#7739 on discord

I sent you a bnet request.

Hi. I think you’d be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST and are 3/10H in SoD.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

About us:
Part time Pro here a Semi-casual Guild shooting for Cutting Edge every raid tier. We are recruiting to rebuild our core raid team after a slow to start to the beginning of shadowlands got to 8/10M CN. We are looking for players who can thrive at their role but also are also chill and have a good time while pushing progression together. We Have active slots open for Wed/Friday Team for dps/Heals slots for the core raid team but we will be holding an active bench with chances to show improvement and compete to earn a mythic raid spot. We are looking for people that are committed to raiding and just enjoy playing WoW Currently we are 7/10 H

Raid Times:
Wed/Friday 6:30pm- 9:30pm PST

Raid Team Needs

Healers-
Priest Holy/Discipline, Resto Druid

Dps-
Ranged- Shadow Priest, Hunters, Warlock,Mage
Melee - Death Knight, Demon hunters, Warrior

The classes listed above aren’t set in stone ALL Players may apply

Attendance:
We are looking for people that who are reliable, honest about their day-to-day schedule,
we understand life happens

If interested or have any questions I would be happy to talk
Information is listed below
Btag- Lexinis#1476
Discord- Lexini#9424

Daily bump.

Your time frame fits our raid times perfrectly.

US Stormrage, Alpha Guild

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Hello! If you are ok with raiding Fri/Sat 9:30 PM Eastern - 12 AM Eastern, I would love to have a chat with you! (will add you on bnet)