LF guild 10/12m exp rogue DPS

Let me start by saying that I prefer to stay horde and I’m willing to server transfer. I’m currently looking for a guild to push CE in SL. Before putting BFA down for a bit, I was 10/12m with 150+ pulls on N’zoth as well as 2.8k io. This previous season was the first time I put some effort into pushing my io and I plan to push even further come SL. I’m consistent in pushing and keeping my character to the best it can be and very reliable when it comes to understanding mechanics and strategies to a fight. I’m very serious about pushing for CE this expansion and I hope I can be a reliable member to a raid team.

Any further question or want to talk, add me!

Kackel#1357

Guild & Server: ILLICIT- Proudmoore-US:Alliance:
Raid Times/Days:

<Team Apollo> [CE Team] Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday; 6 pm to 9 pm PST (will go down to a 2-day raid sched as needed)

<Team Hades> [Casual Mythic progression] Tues/Thurs 6-9PM PST

<Team Venom> [AOTC Only] Thur/Sunday 6-8:30PM PST

Current Progression:
<Team Apollo> Went 9/12M with our last wipe on Ily at 3% (I wiped the raid :frowning:) - we were forced to relieve our RL of their duties due to performance and decieded to go on a earlier hiatus (4 months ago), then drag through re-progression

<Team Hades> went 9/12 M at the end of their season.

<Team Venom> Achieved AOTC, and was able to go back and clear Mythic BODA and get all the raiders from all the teams that wanted too participate their Mythic Jaina Mounts.

Recruitment Contacts: (BTag) QuickESQ#1651, (Discord) Quick0321#0594 ; (BTag) RyRy#11575 (Discord) Ryme#1962 ; (BTag) Mook#11893, *(Discord) *Mookaladouche#6580

Requirements: For DPS: Please have logs that display your ability to play your class at a CE level. For Healers: we require that Healers have either a DPS offspec or a DPS character that can pull approriate numbers if we need to reduce healer number per fight. We expect maturity, respect, and common sense approach to raid, raid comp, attendance.

Needs:

<Team Apollo>

• All capable DPS
  • 1 Healer (Prefer H.Pal) - No Priest
  • HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

<Team Hades>

• Qualified DPS

<Team Venom>
Looking for Tanks, and a Raid Leader to take over.

Hey there, Tuv. I’d love to chat with you about progressing through Mythic Castle Nathria with Virulent. Though we are a new guild, you can see via our website and our Discord that we are putting in the effort and are here to stay.

Our leadership is made up of players with previous Guild Master, Raid Lead, Cutting Edge, and World Top 10 experience, and we plan to push for Top 100 Horde for Hall of Fame each tier.

You can check us out here:
Website - https://virulent.gg/
Discord - https://discord.gg/virulent

Also feel free to reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions.
Bnet - Vanx#11719 Discord - Vanx#0001

Hey Tuv,

My guild is recruiting for 2 raids teams and both would be interested in you. One raids 4 days a week and the other raids 3 days a week. rampantguild.com Check us out. If interested feel free to reach out to any of the following:

Lethal (Guild Master)
Bnet: Shadow2Tough#2167
Discord: Lethal#1760

Rako (Human Resources)
Bnet: Rako3#1918
Discord: Rako3#7092

Ziy (Raid Lead )
Bnet: Ziy#11340
Discord: Ziy#3771

Raid times:
Wednesday & Thursday 8:30PM to 11:30PM
Optional heroic runs for Tuesday or Friday.

Current progress: 7/12M -Ny’alotha

Who we are:

We are a semi-hardcore 2 day Mythic raiding guild. Our goal is CE in each patch in a reasonable time. When we are not raiding, we are pushing keys the rest of the week.

You can check out our progress here:

Raider.IO

‹Zero Deaths› @ Sargeras (US) - Guild Profile

What we are looking for:

We were not happy with ending 8.3 at 7/12M. We want more.

We are looking to recruit exceptional DPS. We have about 3 DPS spots that we are looking to fill. Accepting both melee or ranged and players who know their toon inside and out and loves to parse blue/purple. If this is you, add me on Discord Frost#3808 and lets get started.

Hey Tuv! I am Flame one of the officers for Gruuls Gone Wild, a 11/12M NYA guild looking to recruit for our SL roster to push CE. We are looking for a few more dps to fill our roster and join some of our m+ teams. If interested or have any questions dont hesitate to reach out! I have linked our guild’s post where you can find more about us and the contacts for our officers. Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-gruuls-gone-wild-1112m-raiding-guide-recruting-for-ce-roster-for-sl/707008

Hello,

We are Shade a Horde mythic raiding guild on Hyjal server. We are looking to round out our roster moving forward into Shadowlands. Below is our current recruitment needs, more info about who we are as well as contact information. We look forward to chatting with you.

Current Recruitment Needs

-Demon Hunter(High Priority)-experience and logs required
-Death Knight-Low
-Rogue-Low
-Dps Warrior-Medium
-Mage-High
-Elemental Shaman-Low
-Hunter-Medium
-Warlock-Medium
-Shadow Priest-Medium
-Boomkin-Medium

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

Guild Information
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha experience

We are a newly formed guild founded on everyone having the same goal, obtain Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Most of our team finished Ny’alotha with 11/12 mythic.

Our guild will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge in all raid tiers. Our players are expected to do all research and come prepared to down bosses. Players are expected to go above and beyond in getting themselves geared for the content. Our guildies run multiple sets of keys a week together. We keep a fun and non toxic environment, but expect everyone to focus up when the time comes.

Raiding Expectations

• Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.
  • All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.
  • Raiders should be able to take constructive criticism.
  • We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.
  • We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing

Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)–Guild Recruiter
Discord: Devana#8731
Galorina(Galorina#1877)–Guild Master

About Style
We are a 2 day 6 hour guild that is looking to recruit people for our Mythic raid team come Shadowlands. We were founded in Legion where we raided ToS, Antorus and going into BFA we raided up to BoD where we disbanded.

Under new leadership, we are a group of players that has raided for different CE guilds and has gotten multiple CE’s on different tiers before and after this guild’s creation and disbanding.

Our goal going into Shadowlands is to get Cutting Edge every raid tier with the small raid days and time with no overtime raiding. We understand people have jobs and lives so we will not hold people from their lives because at the end of the day this is a game and it’s for everyone’s fun.

Raid Schedule
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression
Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M
Uldir- 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

What we are looking for

• Healers
  • Range DPS (No mages)
  • Demon Hunter
  • DPS with healer offspec
  • Any competent DPS

Our Expectaions
We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible
We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times
We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding
Be able to do mechanics when asked to
Push yourself to be your best
Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying
https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA (there is a space after the //)

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:
Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Tuv,

Sent you a friend request - i’d like to talk over PMs or Disc.

[H] Area-52
Tue/Thur/Sun 930-12 EST

Hey there Tuv! We are looking for more DPS to fill out our roster. Please check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrats-hyjal-lf-dps-heals/657129

Hey my guild raids fri-sat 6-10 pm est and is 12/12 M (ce every tier exccept palace)
if interested add me on discord : Romance / Aniki#5949