LF great collection of PEOPLE

Hi all,

I am a relatively new PVE player (last time I had interest in raiding and/or dungeons may have been BC or Cata - I played different classes back then but have since almost exclusively PVP’d)

In unrelated news but possibly useful to know, I am expecting my first baby in the next month and have no REAL understanding of how that will impact my ability to play etc I will find out the hard way I suppose…

So I am looking for a guild that is active and has a collection of fun adults who are at similar points of their lives, to run mythics/BGs/raids/whatever(?) and most importantly chill out in Discord with each other and have a laugh.

I generally play at 10am AEST (which is about 5pm US Pacific) Monday - Friday (which is Tuesday-Saturday in the US). As I mentioned, I have no idea how this will be affected by the arrival of my new baby but I hope to be able to get some time to myself :slight_smile: At present I have time for 6-8 hours per day.

I do also work irregularly which means I am not always available every day but can communicate this early.

I currently play on Horde side Dentarg which is a US server and have no issue transferring to any server (oceanic or NA) to play with the right group of friends! I would prefer to stay horde but I will change if the group is the right fit.

I am playing fire mage and have just started doing LFR (first time yesterday). I can also heal on druid but I would prefer to just focus on DPS for the time being.

Here is what I bring to the guild:

• an apparent sexy Australian accent
  • random conversations about fish tanks, dogs, cats and snakes
  • probably an elite combination of crying baby/screaming wife in the background
  • a terrible memory
  • genuinely good fella, who just wants good people to play with
  • an avid interest in the NBA

Admittedly its a pretty pathetic list but it’s all I’ve got really

In the interest of being upfront, it is my intention to play Classic as well but again not sure how much time I will be able to dedicate to that either. I have promised a friend that I would play with him, (he is one of a large number returning specifically for Classic) so at that point my time will be shared.

If you think I would fit in with your team/family then please feel free to contact me via discord or in game to chat.

Thanks in advance (even if I don’t suit your needs) for reading this

Discord: KhalJeremy#7627
BTag: KhalJeremy#1239

1 Like

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. We primarily are in need of some solid ranged DPS as a primary need though.

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

I have a very similar background and am definitely interested. If we sound like a good fit i hope we can get the ball rollin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting Btag hahaha
FR sent

Hi KhalJeremy! I’m sure that a genuinely good fella such as yourself will end up with a bunch of excellent horde options to choose from, but in the event that those are not the friends you’re looking for, I think you would fit in well in our guild, Aegis, of the Alliance on Galakrond-US.

We’ve been together (at least some of us) for over ten years, and have grown considerably in that time through judicious gathering of like-minded folk, adults (at least titularly) with jobs/families/really needy pet cats… but who also really enjoy the game and playing together. Our top priority has always been our relationships with the other folks in the guild, so we tend to think of ourselves as a casual guild who just really likes to raid.

Speaking of raiding, your schedule would work out well with either of two of our heroic raid groups (pending, of course, the inevitable upheaval of babyland) - Raidball, our Tuesday/Thursday 7-10p group (who are particularly interested in recruiting a mage!) or the Night’s Watch, our Tuesday/Wednesday 11p-2a group. (All times US Central.) We’re understanding about real life conflicts, as long as you do your best to give us a heads up, so if you feel like joining a team, I’d love to get you in touch with the appropriate raid lead, but if you don’t want to commit to a regular schedule, we do most of our best work right in the sweet spot of your schedule anyhow, lots of folks do M+ and such before and after raid times, and on off nights, and we’re game for whatever comes up. One of our members has been working on getting a Herald of the Titans run together, for example - so we’re open to suggestions.

We largely have the same feeling about Classic, I think - a lot of us intend to play… but we’re not sure how much time we’ll be interested in dedicating to it. (We will be Horde for that. The shamaninin beat up the loladins in a cage match to decide the fate of the classic guild! (ok, no, actually, the shaman players were the ones who cared most.)

I see your elite crying baby and raise you one caterwauling feline!

Regardless of where you land, best wishes to you! I’m positive you’ll find the folks you’re looking for. If you think it might be us, I can be found on bnet Simsarah#1655!

1 Like

Hey! You sound really nice and someone who would fit in well with our crazy bunch. We are alliance though. I will drop our recruitment.

Revive is a fun casual guild on Runetotem/Uther looking for a few DPS to add to our raid team/guild. Need people committed to making raid night. We only raid one night per week.

A little about us, we are a small tight-knit group. Been raiding together since Legion. We raid one night a week on Fridays from 9pm-12am realm time CST (sometimes longer). We value progression while having a good time. Each raid we get thru normal and push on heroic. We also like to run Mythic +’s throughout the week. If you are looking for a friendly, slightly crazy group of seasoned, althoholic players, this is the guild for you!

Update: 7/8 N will be starting heroic.

We are a little weird, a little inappropriate—but we promise we’ll make you laugh while helping get everyone geared! If interested, please message me at Athena#1198(battletag) or Remidy #3984(discord tag) You can also respond here.

1 Like

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

1 Like

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
,m,m

1 Like

I have found interest in many oceanic realm players- thank you for being so open minded! You do realize, however, that everything from Australia does try to kill you? #ponder. Perhaps this will offset the influx of paladins we have acquired as of late. <3 Good Luck in your search. You can poke around in my posts, or ping: Send a tell to Kiriin #1940

1 Like

Afternoon, Khaleesi, Descendants of Lore is a semi casual raiding guild with all adults, with the exception of 1 teenage son of a member, who have jobs and children. We have another member/couple close to having their first baby as well. I have actually been the one AFKing to change diapers and feed the baby during raids in the past. Our raid times may not completely work for you, and we only have a few who run pvp, but we do run timewalking, mythic plus, and other things throughout the week. I will leave my spam here, but if you wish to talk more, please feel free to add me to battlenet (PS: We love the sexy Aussie accents):

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. We are currently 7/9 H in Battle and 7/8 N in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

PSS: The memory gets worse with each kiddo…

1 Like

Hi Remidy,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post!
Unfortunately I don’t think that I can readily commit to a raid schedule at this point. As I mentioned, I work irregularly and with the impending arrival of my baby my schedule will be even more unpredictable.

Good luck in your search for finding the right fit for your guild

Hi Cryophobia,

I very much appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post. Unfortunately I don’t believe that I would be a good fit for your guild.

Good luck

Hi Novabomb,

Cheers for the response! I don’t believe that I am the right fit for your guild.

Hopefully you find the right players to suit, in the near future!

1 Like