LF GMT+8 Guild [H] Barthilas

Hi Guys

I am looking for a Guild to raid with come Dragonflight, I am based in Perth, so would prefer to look for a GMT+8 guild which suits my timezone.
Ive been playing this game since TBC, I have raided most xpacs, except for 1 that i missed, but still did alot of other content during that xpac.
I would prefer to stay Horde, im a Horde player through and through, but depending on the guild could be open for a change to Alliance.

I currently have some reasonably geared toons.

Lock 294 ilvl
Rogue 292 ilvl
Warrior 288 ilvl
Hunter 286 ilvl

Im mostly just doing M+ at the moment to get alts geared up in prep for the next xpac.

Im undecided on what i want to main next xpac, leaning towards my lock, warrior or rogue.

my bnet is Rhino#1906 if you want to chat

or just message me back on this post

Legenda-Frostmourne(A) reformed on July 2022 is a sister guild of Legenda-Nagrand (H).
The original guild on Nagrand is 7/10M (Season 1) 5/10M (Season 2) & 11/11H (Season 3)

We are Malaysian guild and we are looking for more players to join our ranks for heroic and
mythic raids S4 Shadowlands and Dragonflight.

Our raid time :
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday at Server time 2300PM-0130AM(GMT+8 time zone is 9.00 - 1130).

Requirements:
high attendance
knowledge of your class & how to play it
knowledge of the fights
previous raiding experience in mythic preferred.

Currently recruiting:
all specs.

Please contact Loqlaq-Frostmourne / Syrer#11940 or Mafilax-Frostmourne /Mafilax# 6830 for more information. M+ pushers and casuals also welcome to join .

Would love to have a chat!