LF gamers that want to tank in TBC

Hello!

I’ve been playing since 2004. I’ve lead my guild since 2011. That’s a long time.

Currently, we are evaluating within the guild to transfer off the most populated server out there to come to Mankrik as horde. A lot of us raided with each other all through Classic and we just want to solidify good footing for TBC launch.

What we don’t currently have are two main tanks that we want to level, instance, and raid with for TBC.

Currently our raid nights are Friday and Saturday from 7pm to 10pm. However, these raid nights will probably change to:

Monday - 6pm-9pm
Wednesday- 6pm-9pm
Thursday- 6pm-9pm
Friday- 6pm-9pm

These raid timeframes are not set in stone yet. A lot is undetermined because of the possible changes at pre-patch, etc.

A little bit about what we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a nice person that has high morals, is patient, and doesn’t curse/yell at anyone live in raids. We’re looking for a person that can build trust with a group and helps that group succeed. We’re looking for a gamer that wants to create a family within a game but also have high enough standards to flask, consume, and prep your character as much as possible. We’re also looking for high performance. This is a hobby for you but this is also your gaming resume as well. If you fit the mold of a high integrity person, I want to hear from you.

Message me directly in game Btag is TheMrs # 11580

My discord tag is Heekster # 0350

Thanks for reading!

~Cat

Sent a Discord friend request.