LF fun/leveling/somewhat consistent PVE/PVP LGBTQ+ friendly guilds

Please no shade or flame. Just looking for a guild that’s welcoming and fun and does things and has people. :slight_smile:

Currently have a shaman and pally at 70… looking to either run ele/resto and prot/holy

OP i felt really bad for all the crap you got. if you want i can add you over battlenet

1 Like

What variety of crap was gotten?

It’s ok, I really appreciate what you said. I should’ve just kept the post here I’m sorry:(. Sure! That would be nice :slight_smile:

ok want me to make a char, get em to stormwind, and you meet me there?
and youre fine you didnt do anything wrong. it wasnt what you did but what others did, didnt want you to get flamed

edit: whoops nvm your server is locked. how about i meet you in pagle stormwind?

I think pager is locked too :sob: lol nooo. I’ll be home in a moment to check as well!

okie dokie.

Ugh lol, pagle , sorry, not pager :joy:.

1 Like

Saw the other thread. Op, from the bottom of my heart I say that I will happily slaughter you and eat your corpse regardless of guild, sexual orientation, political ideology, height, weight, haircut, favorite pet species. I will only see you as a red tag that needs killing. And eating.

home!

I will never leave my flying mount now o-o’

ok cool is pagle open for you?

Yup :slight_smile: just made a toon called Jaleia

“Flying mount”
As a priest I have solution to that :smiling_imp:

sorry didnt get your notification. ill add you now

1 Like

i sent you my bnet

Benediction Reborn. We are chill. Large guild with plans to raid. We help out guildies. Got people of all levels.

1 Like

^^ awesome I’ll check you all out