LF friends!

Hey everyone! I’m Shi :slight_smile: I recently returned to WoW with my boyfriend, neither of us have friends that also play WoW. So I’m hoping to meet some people here. A little about me: I’m 29yrs old, female, I live in the USA, I have a cat and a dog. Most days I’m on WoW. I have 5 lvl 60s so far on Exodar with the Horde. My favorite is definitely my Havoc DH. I’m looking for friends to do dungeons with, to farm old raid transmogs with, level alts with (cause I gotta have them all, lol), and maybe one day do current raids with. If you’d be interested in gaming together, let me know!

2 Likes

I’d love to play with you folks :slight_smile:

My partner and I play all the time, if you wanna add me my btag is MacroWave#11773

You can add me, 33 yo male - unfortunately haven’t convinced my wife to play yet so it’s just me. I’m down for leveling alts and running dungeons - Unskillful#1317

1 Like

You can add me as well. Gowrac#1336

Feel free to add me as well always great to find people to run with I am also on Exodar Talas82#1858.

Hit me up as well! I started a small community with my friends to run keys with, shoot the sh!t, etc. Any and all are welcome to join! :slight_smile:

Str1der#1155

ATHONX#1184 I usually only play on Sundays for Darkmoon Fair and Timewalking. I’m 43 yrs old, married, one daughter, two pits, and a chihuahua. when I’m not playing wow or working i enjoy writing and drawing indie comics. :slight_smile:

i just hit 60 on my sixth character, though i have many more to go. my alliance server is Zul’jin, except for one Horde. My Horde server is Rivendare, except for one Alliance. :smiley:

Here to help FriedRice#1690