LF Friends and RP Contacts

Hi, I’d like to make friends to chat with and maybe do some casual raiding and dungeons and BGs with.

But I’m looking for people to RP with and just make friends with, in particular.

I’m willing to share B-tag or Disc, please reply and lemme know if you’re as lonely as I am during this pandemic. Or if you just want to be friends.

PS: I’m on both MG and WRA Horde and Alliance, and any EU players who see this, feel free to get in touch, cross-region B-tag friends exist now.

Also I’m ok with it if you’re not on my servers, we can just group up and join your server through the new feature.

2 Likes

Hey there! I’m also looking for some RP as well as other casual activities. I haven’t played retail seriously in a very long time, but it would be awesome to get back into RPing.

I’m on Cenarion Circle, though I have some characters on MG alliance and maybe one or two on WRA?

I’m curious what the RP scene on Cenarion Circle is like these days. That was my original server back in the OOOLLLDDD days.

Also, I’m all for making more friends in RP. I’ve got a new pirate guild I’m starting up to try and revitalize the alliance side of RP on WRA a little.

1 Like

If i find any good RP on horde Cenarion Circle I’ll let you know :slight_smile: It was also my server LONG ago. My first character in Vanilla was here.

Same here. I was in Mount Hyjal Alliance. I know a few years ago that AAMS was still around, but I don’t know if they are now.

1 Like

Hey all thanks for replying to me. Add me,

W3ird0#1608 is my b-tag

Just lemme know who you are when you do add me