LF Fri/Sat weekend raid times

Hello ladies and gents. I’m going to be rolling a mage and will be playing pretty casually enjoying the journey to 60 but once at 60 looking to raid. I’m looking for a guild with the following qualifications, please let me know if you know of any:

• Alliance on PvP server
  • Casual (not hardcore, but experienced and goal oriented without extreme deadlines and lofty goals — more emphasis on the journey to 60 over a race to 60)
  • Once at 60, dedicated to raiding on Weekend, Fri-Sat evenings/nights — around 9ish PM eastern.
  • PVP oriented on off time is big plus.
  • Responsible alcohol consumption being encouraged is a big plus.

I hope to find some like minded people out there!

2 Likes

Hahaha we may be your group! Let me know on discord ice9#4515

NA-PvP Server | Alliance | Casually-Hardcore | EPGP Loot System | Thursday & Sunday Main Raid | Saturday Flexible Raid

“Alright adventurers, the time for greatness is quickly approaching! Join with us to protect Azeroth. Grab your sword and fight the Horde!”

We are an Alliance (NA) Guild that will be formed on a PvP realm at launch. We are a group of real-life friends and coworkers looking to build a fun and productive group of people that want to enjoy everything Classic WoW has to offer - from raiding to world PvP and battlegrounds. We have experienced raiders from every expansion to noobies to Classic WoW. We plan on low pressure leveling - I mean lets stop and smell the roses, right? Although, I know there will be a few of us that will waste no time getting to level 60, we will not expect that from everyone. Once level 60, we will have our focus on farming Pre-BIS gear, maxing our professions, ranking up from honor farming, and helping guildies to reach level 60. Our goal is to progress through all raid and PvP content (BG premades).

Main Raid Times
Thursday
→ 7pm to 11pm (PST/PDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (MST/MDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (CST/CDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (EST/EDT)

Sunday
→ 6pm to 10pm (PST/PDT)
→ 7pm to 11pm (MST/MDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (CST/CDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid Times
Saturday
→ 8pm to 12am (PST/PDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (MST/MDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (CST/CDT)
→ 11pm to 3am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid is where we can have some fun and raid World Dragons, 20 mans, character alt runs or whatever - unless more time is needed for raid progression on Saturday.

Loot System
EPGP

Contact Us
If this sounds like a group you could have some laughs with while slaughtering world dragons, raid bosses, and flight masters, apply or contact us with any questions.

Can’t go wrong with a beer while raiding.

We raid Saturday/Sunday, so not sure if you’re interested.

If this does interest you my contacts are

Discord Impact#1332
Bnet - Impact#1662

Thank you, gents, for the responses. I’m really looking for a guild that raids primarily Fri-Sat as I’m busy for most all rest of the week.

1 Like

Still looking. Got rid of some of the qualifications. Now willing to go to any PvP server, still alliance side though. And just really looking for raid times on Fri/Sat around 9ish PM eastern.

Hey Whorc! I am here recruiting for the guild Bound for Failure! Which is kind of a BS name since we plan to clear all content! We are a Horde (If you are willing to go Horde our guild fits you perfectly!) PVP/PVE guild on the big server of Faerlina! We are a 2 or 3 days a week semi-hardcore raiding guild with a little emphasis on PVP! If you are interested here is the link to our guild post! <Bound For Failure> HORDE | NA | PVP| FAERLINA| SEMI-HARDCORE AND CASUAL PVE AND PVP GUILD
We hope to hear from you soon and are excited to see you in Vanilla!!

Lionheart sounds like it would be perfect for you if you can make Fri/Sun/Tues raid times, or as a MC/bench raider for friday/sunday only. You can find full details about our guild in our recruitment post! :slightly_smiling_face:

Everyone thinks their guild would be perfect for you because everyone just wants Bodies in the guild. Not saying I’m not the same, but …

Infernal is a Horde guild (Eww I know right already a detractor) but we are going to be casual up to 60 and then hammer out specific raid times. Mostly what we can promise is that our raid times will be evening time on Friday and Saturday Eastern time.

Add me on Discord Achilles#2076 or my Battletag Achilles#13238 for more information!

I know you prefer alliance but just a plug

Thank you, folks. Still looking for the right alliance guild. Have a couple scoped out but looking to see what else is out there.