LF for a new home

Just looking for guild to join and have fun with. I’m interested in raiding but have no experience. Willing to learn but not go Super Hardcore where I need to be on everyday as IRL takes priority. I’m looking for social people that I can click with.

Hey There,

Would love to chat! hit me up on discord for more information!
Kodiak#1619

Hey bud, here is our guild info. if you are interested hit me up on discord @ lala#0869

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

Apply at our website https://crimson-royals.enjin.com/ or join our discord and talk to us there https://discord.gg/DwRgRUq

If you can keep up with some 2 night a week mythic raiders that joke around a lot we’d love to give you a test! Let us know…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-squishy-for-healies-recruitin-for-shadowlands/669737

Hello Nessen!

We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Are you languishing in a dead or dying guild, full of disinterested and unhelpful people?

Do you want to be part of a community of friends, who truly enjoy the game, and love hanging out together?

Would you like to run dungeons/raids with people who won’t yell at you, or make you feel stupid for making mistakes?

First Azeroth Command may be just the guild you’re looking for!

First Azeroth Command is a team of veteran players who have created an active guild, and associated Discord, in pursuit of achieving end-game content. While that may be our ultimate goal, it is not our only focus. We are recurring all classes/roles for running instances, leveling, PvP, PvE and those who just want to play the game in a stress-free, helpful community.

Combined, the creators of First Azeroth Command have decades of World of Warcraft experience, and a strong desire to share it. Your current playing ability does not matter. You might be the best in your class, or you might have just created your account; as long as you have a positive attitude, you are welcome to join us.

We run dungeons/raids on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights, starting at 7:15pm EST. You will not be required to make all of those nights. If you can make it, that’s fantastic! If not, no worries! We are flexible, and understand that real life will always take precedence.

IMPORTANT

Guild leadership strives to ensure that every member enjoys their playing experience in an affirming, tolerant, intimidation-free environment. Those who are arrogant, intolerant, rude, hateful, and/or generally poor attitudes are not who we are looking for. “Try-Hards” and “git-gud” types need not apply. We are a guild; we succeed together, and we fail together. No individual is greater than the group. Ever. It is that simple.

Whether you are new to the game, or have played since Vanilla, we want YOU to join First Azeroth Command and make the most of your time in Azeroth! Contact us today!

Email: first.azeroth.command@gmail.com

Twitter: @AzcomC

BNet: ttravilinman#1518, or Moisley#1537

Hello Nessen!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hi! I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods on Azshara. We are a new guild who want to raid casually and if we get to heroic great but were not setting expectations before we get there. We do not believe in checking logs and yelling at people, we really want to learn together. We also plan on only raiding one day a week Tuesdays around 7est.
Our other GM is really looking at doing some rated BGs and we also plan to do M+.

You can reach out to us in discord or on BNET if youre interested! We hope to hear from you!

BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

Hey there! Give us a thought!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966