LF EST Alliance PvE guild

Hello, I’m looking for a group/guild to be a part of right when Classic is released. I’ll initially have the first 7 days that Classic will have released to play and lvl up my first character. I don’t have anyone to play with so it’ll just be me, and I’m not looking for a hardcore guild right off the bat. I haven’t decided yet, but I’m thinking of playing either a warrior, priest, or a druid (unless someone wants me to play something else). I live in Florida so I’m looking for a Eastern Time guild. My btag is SmoothIce#11718

Hey we are looking for druids priests and warriors still.

Hi Slorp,

You sound like a good fit for <Weekend Warriors>, who will be rolling Alliance on Pagle and Raiding on Friday evenings from 9 ET to 12 ET. If you are interested, our primary post can be found here [A | PvE | Pagle] <Weekend Warriors> | Raids: Friday 21:00-00:00

You can also contact me on discord at Red Mage#9320

Hey! Let’s chat!

Hey Slorp! We’re a newly formed guild seeking to build out our community with strong players also seeking balance. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

<Dad Club> [NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST]

Discord to learn more:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Added ya on bnet (Dakota). Look forward to hearing chatting!!

Rebirth [H] [NA EAST] [PUG Casual Raiding non-elitest]

We are a Horde Guild on the NA servers that will be forming on a PVE East Coast server. Looking to experience content lost and forgotten? Want to snag those legendaries and complete the old raids? Lets do this then! We are a casual guild of experienced players who many of us have played since classic have decided to go the old raids and legendaries . The direction of the guild will be a casual fun and relaxed one. Raids will require teamwork and a little more focus, HOWEVER ! We DONT and WILL NOT have an elitest attitude. The one goal currently is to bring back the social fun aspects while trying to accomplish tasks in the game that some of us just didn’t have the ability to do at the time. If this sounds like something you could support check us out, or shoot me a message with any questions. As for Loot, I would like to have open rolls on loot. Main spec over off spec of course. So lets create a system that is fair for everyone! For our raid team I would like to get some solid people who do their homework on the class they wish to main -be open to ideas and help on itemization and rotations. My goal will be there to help with character development and being a tank I will be there to help you through the dungeons to get you Pre Raid Bis. I want us to be a family and remember at the end of the day this is only a game. :slight_smile:

PS: World firsts happened 14 years ago. Lets just fight whatever impending doom is looming over Azeroth and finish it up with a nice cold one.

Raid Times: Will be announced once we get to that point.

*Still need an off tank heals and all the dps(any class).*Even meme specs

discord server : wRvGHW7