Lf east coast guild/server

Moved to east coast currently looking for fun, friendly, family guild and server. I play mostly early mornings on weekends willing to reroll. Not intrested in a hardcore raiding guild.

1 Like

im looking for the same

Hello Shockadelica!

I see your post, and I thought I’d make my offer. Our guild on Resolute (Dalaran. Alliance) is always looking for people that want to hang out and have a good time. We decided that we wanted a guild that was like a family, but set up so that we could get together and do things that we wanted. We have M+ groups that are going out whenever we have the people online, we raid Wednesday 9-11 EST, and a second date is being voted on because the original one didn’t work for some folks. Beyond that we’re always around to hang out. We’ve also got a great discord where we hang out and chat. Obviously, you’re under no pressure to raid, or do anything except bring yourself! If you’re looking to reroll - I personally am a huge leveling fan, and I’d be stoked to hang out on the weekend. We’re also going to be playing some classic when Classic servers release, and if you’re into that, I think we’ll be rolling on the Thalnos PvP server.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to add my btag - Kenny#1122, and I’ll be happy to chat with you. Look forward to hearing from you!

@crackashine - You’re more than welcome as well! We don’t have a horde component but if you’re cool with rolling Alliance, we’d love to have you. If that’s not your cup of tea - no problem! I hope that you do find what you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

Thanks,

• Ken

Check us out! Add me on Discord or Battlenet if you would like to chat. :slight_smile: