LF Early week raiding guild

I am looking for something on a PVE server that raids early week (sun - wed). I work overnights Thurs - Sat so normal raiding guilds don’t tend to want me in main groups. Faction is not a big deal nor is class for the most part. Just mainly looking for a guild with decent players that are looking to have fun but still get things done when needed.

If you would consider rolling on a PvP server, we might be a good fit for you. Give our recruitment post a read and feel free to contact me with any questions!

We are are on a PvP server but we raid on Sunday and Tuesday evenings! Our discord is very active and the guild is led by over a dozen IRL friends with expierence that dates all the way back to Vanilla! We are a casual guild that prioritizes enjoying the content.

<GREYBEARDS> Semi-Hardcore, PvE focused, Casual Friendly, will down relevant content in a timely manner, friendly, active. Core members are made up of former hardcore top US kills in multiple xpacs with achievements to back it up, vast experience and knowledge…. Blah blah.

Skeram - Alliance

Raid Times:

• Sunday 6:30-10:30 EST
  • Monday 8:00-12:00 EST

Raid Information:

• No prior raid experience is required, however we do expect you to research your class and execute fights correctly. A trial period will be used for new members (Can be done during leveling/gearing process blah blah).
  • Loot will be distributed through a Loot Council, allowing the guild to put gear where it is needed most. This may mean spreading gear out as much as possible, or stacking gear on key raid members (e.g. tanks, dps or heals…) with the sole intent of expediting boss kills thus creating more gear drops
  • 80% Raid Attendance is expected and required to maintain a raid slot.
  • Discord required

Contact us on Discord

Practitioner - Guild Master - Practitioner#3378
CapAmerica - Co-GM - Sulris#9875
Thevestian - Officer - Thevestian#0654
Cybb - Officer - Cybb#9708
Giz - Officer - Somehting#9224(Yes, that spelling)

So far I’m kinda liking what I’m seeing. Would like maybe another day of raiding but meh. Are there class or specs that are needed or looking for? Also not sure how to find your discord so was can talk

Our discord names are at the bottom of the post. Add any of us and we can answer any questions you may have.