LF CST - Mature Casual Guild and willing to reroll

I am trying to find a home that is a good fit. I am 42, kids, job, etc… so I try to limit my raiding to weekends, but mythics during the week would be fine. I am not particular to faction and will roll whatever, would just like somewhere that people are actually online and active. I haven’t tanked anything serious in a long time, but have experience playing tanks, heals, and deeps…with most of my experience being on a discipline priest, mage, and shaman, as well as a guardian druid.

I have played since vanilla, and just cant bring myself to go back to classic, which is where most of the people I ran with ended up. Looking to power through some levels while this XP bonus is good and get an alt or so up and running with a main. Give me a shout on here or via discord Outlaw#8059.

Arkaìl,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hey there. Raid Enhancement Pills is a newly formed guild. Former AotC and CE players returning to the game with Dragonflight looking to raid on their own terms. We are looking for any dps and heals. AotC is the goal until we can form a solid core to move on to Mythic. Mythic+ is also a big part of what we do. We absolutely love keys and love pushing them as high as we can. The leadership has played the game since Vanilla and we want very similar to you now that we are getting older. Laid back, relaxed, and just have a good time while putting real life first. You can reach me either through Discord: Moradis #5335 or Bnet: Moradis#1190

Hi. I think you both might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Good evening. We are group of older aged players. I will leave our recruitment for you to look at.

Hi Arkail!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hi Arkail, I think we could be the right guild for you,

Clan Seppuku a horde guild on Dalaran, and we encourage cross faction play, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3(this might be a a good option for you?)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763

Hi Arkaìl!

It sounds like you might be a good fit for us. Most of our members are in their 30s and 40s, and many of us have been playing since vanilla as well. The core of our group has been playing together for over 10 years, and despite breaks people have taken over the years, we’ve always come back to the same group of people. We’re definitely on the more casual end, though that doesn’t mean we aren’t capable of getting AOTC. We raid twice a week on Friday and Saturday from 8:00-11:00 PM EST, for those who consider Friday evening the weekend. I know you were also looking for CST, but in case those times still work, I figured I’d give a shout. We’re super close-knit, we never get upset in raids despite any setbacks, and we’re always around to help each other out.

If you want to chat, feel free to reach out in game on the Zul’jin forums on Horde, either to me (Beauie) or Quizmaster, or if you want you can add us on battle.net!

Corvidae#11885
Rusty#1915

Hope to chat with you soon!