LF contacts (RP, friends, etc)

Hello everyone,

I’ve recently started playing Wow Classic again and I wanted to know if there was anyone still RPing on the server. Doing some digging, I saw that people do RP here, but it seems to be Alliance side mostly?

For clarity, I am currently leveling an Orc Shaman (level 10, look at me mom, I made it!) with the same name as this guy (Varnok), I would be looking for a Horde Guild. I would consider myself a bit of a casual, in the way that I don’t feel like minmaxing the game to get the bestestest DPS, I’d rather have a fun time with some chill people and maybe tell a few stories along the way.

I just thought the best place to start would be on the forums!

1 Like

I’ve just come back to Classic a few days ago so I can’t say how the roleplay has held up Horde-side but from what I remember, there were definitely some dedicated RP guilds that also accomplished much in other content, and I remember a lot of random world RP.

Anyway. Just started leveling a Troll Warrior, he’s level 11, so if you want a travel buddy I’d be down to work it out! My b-tag is: johnifye#1209, feel free to add me if you’d like and we can discuss it more!