LF competitive horde guild for WotLK

Cleared all TBC content as arms. Ex-retail Gladiator, was in and out of glad range last season in 3’s and 5’s ~2400 recent 3’s experience on TBCC.

WCL: Babypuke < Purge >

Not typically a 99 parser as I don’t get min/max buffs in our raid comp. We don’t have a prot warrior so I am usually stance dancing to apply debuffs & sundering. I also generally don’t request or take as many items via RC loot council. It’s part of the understanding that I mostly raid for items that I need / want for arenas. If no one else needs an upgrade or the council thinks it would best suit me to assist the raid then I’ll take it at that point.

I’m down for a similar loot agreement in WotLK, would be hoping for slight prio. on 3 or so items per raid tier (usually an ArP-based trinket, single gear piece, or 2H weapon), and willing to pass on the rest for others at first. I plan to play arms but would be fine with a fury swap if Blood Frenzy is no longer needed when rogues resspec in later phases. I will be swapping to JC / Eng for relatively optimal professions (something I didn’t leverage in TBC), but I am Tauren for now unless they unlock race changes for an Orc swap.

I have a handful of friends with some retail M raiding exp. who are just returning to classic for WotLK, so I may have some pull in getting them to roll or boost other needed classes during the prepatch bonus leveling period for the guild.

Just fishing for options, would love to come play on a 50/50 server for wintergrasp and world PvP in my spare time as well as find a guild I can bring some friends to, thanks.