LF Community that works like a guild

So I am looking for a place to call home but guilds on my server are dead honestly. I have alot of toons at or close to max level and am not willing to transfer them so this is where I am at atm.

I really would like to form some bonds and raid or M+ with a group of chill players. While i find myself to be a decent player I am old now and tend to not lean towards the hardcore play style even though I am on alot alot. like probably 6 hours plus a day. I dont appreciate people treating others like crap or constantly telling them how they should play i feel that as adults we can be mature enough to discuss things without getting all elitist with others. Not to mention unless you are a mythic raider i really don’t feel the content is hard enough to justify this sort of attitude (in fact, i don’t even really feel that farming for crap tons of raiding food and flasks is really necessary the content will get done as people get loot regardless and a few minor stat upgrades really wont impede that). So i guess what I am looking for is a group to play with… alot. A chill group of kind minded preferably mature community who just wants to enjoy the content together without getting all errrgggg over everything. Which sadly is a hard thing to find these days.

1 Like

Hi Felslappy!

Found a Green Quest, now recruiting for 8.3, Shadowlands & beyond! Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We’re starting with Normal, and our goal is to clear Heroic for our AoTC. We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient.
In high demand:
Warlocks
DH
Mage
Rogue

Mythic Mondays!
Holiday Events!
If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

I just saw this post <3
Good luck!

You pretty much explained our 650+ man Community to a tee. Check us out.

I dont quite match up for the Friday raids, but i can occasionally make the Saturday. IF you have other stuff going on for members who want to help on the side (or even normals going on occasionally), I’d like to join. I sent you a request on Battlenet.

1 Like

You’re more than welcome to still join. Just shoot me a message.

You sound perfect for our bunch Fels!!
I run a raiding guild and community discord for M+.
Add me on Disc and I’ll toss you an invite!

B-net: Saxx#1747
Disc: Abs#5438

Cheers