LF community or guild to finish season 3 and beyond

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

I am currently in search of a guild or community where I can contribute and serve as a valuable member. My objective is to connect with fellow players who share a similar gaming philosophy. Having experienced mythic progression extensively, I have decided to shift my focus away from it due to the diminishing returns on my investment. Although my approach is more casual now, I maintain a high level of skill, particularly in mythic+ dungeons, while continuing to complete heroic clears weekly in pursuit of specific items. My schedule is primarily in the evenings, with a preference for not committing to more than one scheduled day of raiding per week, two is pushing it anymore.

Throughout this expansion, I have achieved 3/9M in Amirdrassil, 8/9M in Aberrus, and 7/8M in Vault. In previous expansions, I have accumulated a number of mythic kills, though I have not achieved Cutting Edge.

Below is a list of my current characters:

3138 Retribution Paladin (also capable of tanking) - recently acquired the legendary axe on the 19th and am currently working on it.

3020 Rogue

2900 Warlock

2850 Hunter

2600 Blood Death Knight

Additionally, I have all other classes at level 70, although I have not engaged with them this season. I have extensive experience playing nearly every specialization to at least Ahead of the Curve/Dungeon Hero achievements.

While my interest in serious raiding has dwindled, I am more than willing to assist in raids, offering my participation once a week or for weekly heroic clears. My preferred gaming hours are from 9 PM EST to approximately 1 AM EST.

Should you find my profile aligns with your guild’s needs, I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss further. Please provide contact details for the best way to reach you.

Thank you for considering my application.

Best regards.

Hey Laroi!

Im from the new guild Violet Rose over on Stormrage! We are only a couple of weeks old and currently have a pretty decent playerbase and are growing! We have new and returning players!

Currently we are all gearing and leveling classes we have interest in for Season 4 and WW. We have people doing mythics, Timewalking (when up), lfr and pug normals, and even people jumping in just to help get faster ques for leveling! Most of us know a lot of info and are never one to shy away from helping people!

As we get closer to s4 and WW we will be making a raid team but dont have one currently.

We will be doing a special guild event soon!

If any of this sounds like a good fit for you come join our little community!!!

Battle-net - Subs#1886
Discord - Jewbaccathehut

Ps. I read your whole post! Our philosophy is play what you want we dont require or force roles on anyone. Still a new guild we are trying to grow while creating a great chill community

Greetings! We are currently recruiting healers and DPS for our Mythic Core and next season.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have about 300 members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.
Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most
Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
6/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Resto Druid, Disc Priest
DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Aug Evoker

Any strong healer would be considered
We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
Preference will be given to the listed classes.
YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

Please post here
add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
OR whisper an officer in game
– Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

We’re a small group of retired raiders on bonechewer, we only got back into it in January with an eye more in S4 and the next xpac.

We haven’t raided as we don’t have the numbers and even if we did it would be casual for something to do.

We are in on the mythic+ shenanigans, it’s new to me because when I quit in mop it simply didn’t exist lol.

To sum us up we’re in our 30’s/40’s age wise have kids and families and aren’t always all on at the same time.

For mythic ratings I did manage to get to 2500 this season and another guildmate did as well. I haven’t pushed my alts hard but both are close to 2k.

If you’re just looking for someone to do random stuff with and we don’t fit for you hit me up on battlenet anyway wtb more friends lmao.

Indilol#1204

anymore in the late night?

We got some peeps that are pst that are on late night and i am dueing the week cause i work nights

Come find us on stormrage if you want Violet Rose

Hey! You sound like you may fit in well with us.

Hit me up on discord and let’s chat!

Here’s our copy/pasta spam:

Guild & Server: Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Sunday | 7pm - 10pm PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression : 9/9N 9/9H 2/9M ATDH
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Raid Role Needs: Arms/Fury Warrior, Balance Druid, Mage

Oh! You’re looking for a Guild?! We’re an adult oriented AOTC/M+/Social Guild that are looking to add friendly new faces to our already active Roster! We have a diverse community with an active discord.

We have 2 Rules: Don’t be toxic and have fun!

• Weekly Heroic/Normal Raid
  • Weekly Guild Achievements
  • Weekly Guild Events (Xmogs, Mount Farms, PvP)
  • Very Active Discord
  • Very Active Daily/Nightly in-game community

Current Guild Raid Prog: 9/9H 2/9M

Raid Team needs:
Tanks - TBD
Healers - TBD
Melee DPS - Fury/Arms Warrior (No Ret Paladins please, we are full)
Ranged DPS - All classes welcome (Bonus points for Boomkin or Mage)

Note, We are currently Completing Heroic Raid in one day on Friday’s, but when we’re progging Raid it’s Friday/Sunday

M+ Keys – Recruiting all classes/specs for M+ keys. We have a very active Keys community as well!

DM me on Discord and let’s chat: Raemynn

Hi Laroi
BiOL is always looking for all kinds of players. Each tier we generally do Mythic + evenings, heroic raid on Weds and our Mythic prog on the weekends.
We have hardcore raiders as well as more casual fill ins. If you’d like to check out the below and if we seem a fit feel free to give a poke. Regardless good luck in finding a home and happy raiding!