LF Classic Guild

Looking for a casual raiding guild when classic comes out on east coast have been playing since Vanilla. Currently have a several 120’s mostly range toons Horde and Alliance.

2 Likes

Sanctum is a PvE focused raiding guild on the Atiesh server. Our current membership is mixture of WoW veterans with over a decade of experience, private server game and guild masters, original vanilla players, recent raiders, and some novices. Our guild environment is friendly, fun, 18+, and respectful. We are a semi-casual/semi-hardcore blend looking to progress through end-game content in its current raid tier, but we will not be pushing for realm firsts.

Raid Times:
Saturday, 6-10pm PST
Sunday, 6-9pm PST

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for anyone regardless of experience level who is interested in learning their class and dedicating a few hours to raid content. We’re recruiting anybody, regardless of class, but do have an ideal raid composition in mind. However, that composition is very flexible based on individual performance. Even if you’re not too keen on raiding, you’re always welcome to join the team for the roster of people available for other content!

Raider Expectations:
We expect every raider to join the guild discord server. We’d prefer everyone be on time, repaired, and come prepared with the proper consumables and a solid raiding attitude. We will have a guild bank with available raiding supplies to those who truly need it, but Classic WoW is a team effort and you are expected to help out. Those that are willing to contribute above and beyond for their fellow raiders will be rewarded for it.

Loot Rules
We will be using an EPGP system for transparent and efficient loot handling. Legendaries will be awarded on a priority basis. The priority list will be decided by the officers in advance and posted publicly in the discord so there will be no surprises. For example, Thunderfury will be awarded to all tanks before others have the opportunity to receive it.

Guild Discord:
discord.gg/H2eVJwP (Please join this we are way more active there than here)

Feel free to reach out to the GM for any more info or questions!
Info:
BattleTag: Brugin#1105
Discord: Brug#1337

Infernal is recruiting players for Horde on Thalnos PVP server. Check out our forum for more details! Its worth a quick read check it out!

Add me Achilles#13238

Hey friend! Zenith will be Horde-side on Herod (PvP-EST), but willing to take whatever class you wanna roll. We’ll be raiding 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and looking to see what works for schedules for PvP beyond that.

Would love to talk to you more to see if we’d be a good match. Hit me up if you’re interested!

Discord (preferred): DJ#7415
Btag: DJRay87#1487

Hope to hear from you, and good luck in your search!

1 Like

Hey it sounds like the community we’re building could be a great fit!

We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Hi, I would like to introduce Bourbon Raiders. We are a casual, family-oriented raiding guild recruiting for classic. Our guild website is: bourbonraiders.guildlaunch.(com). If interested you can reach me on my Battletag: Breakout#1905, or on Discord: Algammon#1375.

Hi Deathsoon,
You have many great choices as there some really good groups forming up. Back in the day there was rarely so much organization prior to launch and this is very promising to see the community come together and make things happen (in a good way).

:star: If you find yourself on Pagle server at launch or sometime in the future, please feel free to look us up.

Circle of Vengeance has been forged for and by people just like yourself. Our gaming community is already playing together and having fun on many games. The majority are WoW vets jumping back into WoW after a hiatus of many years. Feel free to review us and reach out with any further questions.

-Kintec
Circle of Vengeance
[Circle of Vengeance | Pagle | 18+ | Casual Raiding | Multi-Gaming | Alliance] (CoV Info link)

Hi Deathsoon,

Ascended is a relaxed classic wow Guild. We will be rolling Alliance on ~Faerlina~Pvp-EST. We have a lot of experience playing previously on private servers together, and are inviting new members to continue and recreate that vanilla experience in World of Warcraft Classic!

All classes are welcome, leadership role will be made available after launch to those members that fit the gaps made as we expand.

All classes and specs are welcome, so bring your friends!

We understand the majority of the playerbase is much older and more mature in their personal lives, therefore we will be pushing into endgame content at a pace that reflects that on weekday evenings.

Discord: Nicorth#6211

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Leveling :crossed_swords:
We are making 5 man leveling groups to boost the leveling process. We will assign a group based on your availability to play so a group can be on the same schedule.

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

Message me on Discord: Meo#5613

Sanctum of Exiles: Casual Alliance Guild on Pagle Server

We’re all gamers, many of starting from a young age. This is going to be your home for WoW classic. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla. This is going to be a family-friendly guild, looking for those that want to enjoy their time in-game with others that hope to do the same. There will be no drama. We will be a serious guild, but will not force any members to raid or PvP. Since we are just starting up, we are going to do our best to meet expectations of all members and create an equal environment for everyone. All future guild rules and regulations will be talked about and agreed upon.

Our guild is not going to focus on one activity immediately, instead we will offer our members a fun environment to progress their characters. When you join Sanctum of Exiles, expect an amazing experience with top-notch individuals.

are you sick of life and wanna die on all the days that end in Y?
do you live off of monsters and identify as a Kyle or maybe you’re just a freak who drinks white claw?
are you a basement dwelling loser and shop at hot topic because your parents hate you or vice versa ?

well than i have just the awful guild for you

Join Myth we wont fix it, but we wont judge you

our discord: discord.gg/YJUusza

Server is Whitemaine
faction : Alliance

Our focus is pvp and pve
And making sure everyone hits max lvl

Hello Deathsoon,

Symphony of Souls would love to have you! Contact me at Ghyst#1586 We are EST on Pagle.

If you haven’t found a home yet we may be a good fit for you.

Grievance is a mature 18+ guild that plays with the motto of real life first. Most of us are older, have families, jobs, real life obligations that stop us from playing like we did 15 years ago.

We will be raiding when we are ready, we plan to enjoy the journey and when we are all ready get in and kill some bosses!

We will be Horde on Mankrik and Alliance on Pagle

If this sounds like something you are looking for you can read more at grievancegaming dot com or add me on Discord Nionya#7814

See if this is ur needs

Hi Deathsoon! I think you might be a good fit for our guild Fifteen Years Later! We are a group of chill and helpful college/grad students looking to wPvP, BG and raid at end game. We will be rolling on Stalagg-PvP, EST. Our schedule is Tuesday/Friday 9pm-12am EST. Let me know if you have any questions- discord: zelada#3619, bnet: Zelada16#1915

[A] Whitemane | Rise of Legends | 9 PM EST - 12 AM EST

Hi! I am forming a classic guild for launch. We won’t be taking things too seriously but we will be raiding and clearing all the content that’s available. HMU on discord if you’re interested!

Secret_Fish#9978

Have reserved names on both realms undead mage and a night elf hunter. Have been just leveling my hunter on Area 52