LF chill guild

My wife and I are returning after months off and looking for a laid back guild (Madoran server) to dungeon/mythic with and eventually raid. Nothing to hardcore yet. Feel free to hit me up on Bnet - VoodooSniper#1847

1 Like

Descendants of Lore is recruiting. We are semi casual and try not to take the raiding too serious, but still work to progress. We are currently 7/8H. We also run mythic plus and other things throughout the week. We have a handful who do not raid and just play casually. Feel free to add me to battlenet if you wish to talk more. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hi Executioner,

If looking to raid and if willing to eventually transfer after running with us check out our info below.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

We are always looking to add skilled/active raiders, sounds like you guys might be a fit. We are currently progression raiding but also do off night heroic clears as well as consistent m+ pushing. Ill drop our/my info below. Reach out if its something you might be interested in.
Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hello Ex :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. .

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

6/8H EP 2/2H COS 9/9H BOD 8/8H Uldir (Tuesday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

A guild merger or guild partnership to finish off Eternal Palace. Heartbreakers like other guilds lost a ton of members (Raiders, Officers and Casuals) to classic. We’re looking for a like minded guild to either absorb or partner with to attain AOTC with and possibly dabble into Mythic.

M+ and Raiders of all classes and specs.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858 or Mirth’s Bnet at aminshall12#1819, we look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hi there!

Im the Gm of my guild on bleeding-hollow (horde) side. If you would be interested in a server/faction change, add me so we can have a chat :slight_smile:
glidergirl90#1793

Hello there! My guild on Hyjal - Horde is looking for more raiders/active members for current and future content. If faction/server change is on the table, we raid fri/sat 6-9 pst (9-11 est). We are a heroic focused guild and stive for AotC and dabble in mythics for fun. We do fun runs on Wednesday (achieves, clear heroic content for alts etc) M+ through out the week If this is something that peeks your interest please add my btag so we can chat :slight_smile: Hera#1937.

You can also take a gander at our forum post The Forbidden Rising is recruiting! (8/8H TEP) and drop a tell there.

GL and cheers!

How cool, my wife and I play together too! Our guild is focused more on the chill environment and the people rather than pixel glory. That being said we have all done more hardcore raiding and have a good team. We are currently clearing heroic for alts and titanforges, with 3/8 Mythic. Not sure if you all are looking to server and faction swap… But I thought I would reach out to you. Feel free to hop in discord and talk with my wife Landri. Here’s our recruitment ad.

is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
Raid Schedule
Heroic Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hello Èxecutioner,

I have a cross server group where you can join up be involved with the entire guild and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights. You can join many communities and still search for and find a guild if ours will not meet your needs (costing money to transfer is a valid reason in my book)

I also have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and a healer. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings 8 - 10 pm Tues and 8 - 11 pm Fri EST. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307