LF chatty, casual home w/lax attendance policy

Hello!

Due to an already inconsistent schedule (It’s an X days on, X days off kind of deal) and some health issues that have popped up over the last few weeks, I’ve finally admitted that I’m probably not going to fit into or start any kind of ongoing rp group/story.

What I’m looking to do now is to level one of the new allied races. I’d like to find a chatty, casual guild/community who doesn’t mind if my attendance is erratic or if I need a week or two away every few months.

It’d be a bonus if there were some light rp I could dip in and out of, but it’s not a requirement. Basically, I’d just like some nice people to talk with while I’m on.

I’m checking on a couple different servers and wouldn’t mind leveling on a new one, so if you know about one somewhere else, feel free to tell me as well.

Thank you for reading!

I’m not entirely sure what you’re looking for since it seems you’re more interested in a PvE guild; how much structured activities you’re looking for, big guild, small guild, etc.

However, if you do end up on CC/SoE you’re always welcome to join our RP community even no matter which guild you sign up with. We have an /AllianceOOC chat that’s pretty active in the evenings, plus several open RP events a week for casual walk-up RP without committing to long story lines.

Good luck finding a home :smiley:

moo.

I like your name! :open_mouth:

Welcome! This is one of the best realms for rp, and the events are usually well attended and fun. We even had a wedding recently!

Keep in mind the realm is not overly populated. Which I like, because it is more likely to have more rares spawning in places! Walk up rp will usually be found at the events, but if you join the server chat, as Dersha pointed out, someone is bound to invite you to rp at the Recluse or even the Pig and Whistle for some spontaneous rp.