LF CE/Mythic/Home for SL

Hello everyone. I am still in the search for a home for Shadowlands. I am currently 4/12M (technically 5 but didn’t actually kill hivemind). 9/9H BoD also. Looking to play either my DK or my SPriest come SL. I have a very…dry/quirky sense of humor also if that comes into play lol. Look forward to talking to some of you guys :smiley:

Good afternoon mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey there! We are in need of more DPS for our SL team! Check us out!

Hey Elunea :slight_smile: We are looking for ranged DPS and might be a good fit for you!

About [Objectively Bad]:

[Objectively Bad] is an Alliance raiding guild on US-Proudmoore. We are returning from hiatus after Battle for Dazar’alor to push mythic raiding in Shadowlands. Our raid times are Friday & Saturday 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST), but we may raid for a few extra nights in the first few weeks of the tier.

We are a laid back group that believes a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be willing to put the extra effort into raid performance. Culture wise, the guild is a very diverse group; we are LGBTQ+ and femme-friendly, and we ask that new recruits be respectful of these factors (we’re looking for the vibe check as well as the mechanics check). We also hang out a lot outside of WoW, including in FFXIV, League, and many other games, and also have a very active Discord.

If you have questions or would like to speak to an officer about our policies, please don’t hesitate to contact Fussypants at Fussypants#4821 on Discord (preferred) or Zudok#1489 on BattleTag.

Important Information

Application Form: https://forms.gle/br1W6GVCHQZitnUf6
Raid times: Friday & Saturday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST)
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Objectively+Bad
Required Add-Ons: AngryAssignments, along with either Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs.
Voice client: Discord

Howdy, if mythic raiding in the morning might interest you, heres my guilds tdlr followed by link to full post. Wednesday/Thursday 10am-2pm est ( 7am-11am pst) Sver#1105

v3n0m#1637 if you’d like to chat :slight_smile: