LF CE/high mythic guild for DF

Looking for a relatively hardcore guild to raid with come Dragonflight. More than willing to learn any class especially with advance notice.

Experience started in early SL. Mid-heroic in Nathria, AOTC in Sanctum, early-mid mythic boss clears in Sepulcher. I think my guild and I are more than equipped to do Mythic and eventually get CE if we had bodies and interest, but we have neither, and being on Ysera-Durotan, I don’t have a lot of native options.

Most experience with DK dps, able to learn any dps class/spec. Also able to tank but most of the types of guilds I’m looking for probably already have tanks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Preferable raiding times would be 830-9pm or later, or on weekends. Willing to server transfer, obvs. Just let me know what you need so I can do a one or two toon test run before fully committing.

Hello there, we are looking to round out our mythic team with a couple more folks. I’ll put the guild info below and if the time looks like it would work for you, we’d love to have you contact Serl for more information!

Feel free to add me on btag if you can start 30 min sooner, I’d be happy to take a look at your logs. We used to be on Durotan/Ysera ironically enough. Tue/Thur 8 - 11 EST, CE in SoD, 8/11 in Seph (break after Anduin)

Conzeula#1172

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, 8/10M SoD and 4/11M SFO(roster boss issues) looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and mythic raid during S4 and puch CE come DF.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860

We are looking for DPS DK…