Plz Delete this form

Guild Found.

Hi Xra,

We’re a horde guild guild that raids at 7pm EST, and we’re looking for players like you with some previous mythic experience who want to step up into a bit more serious raiding in shadowlands. I’ll drop our guild spam here for you. Drop us an app if you like what you read.

Hey there, check us out:

is a new late night raiding guild on A52. Come raid with people who actually have CE experience and kills, not just a guild who advertises CE. is organized, efficient, yet still has fun. Here are a few things we are looking for:

• Mechanically strong individuals (getting to new phases, burns, etc is an important part of progress and if you fail to mechanics often, this won’t be the right place for you)
  • Self-motivated individuals- you must come to each raid with an understanding of the mechanics, timings, and overall theme on how to down the boss
  • Output- we will not demand high parses, but will review output. We want people who are excited to min/max their character, push their gear to the max, etc. Parse monkeys are not the type we want
  • Involvement- we are not looking for raid loggers. The goal here is to have an active PvE community with an alt run, m+ groups, or whatever it is that you have fun doing.

What we offer:

• We offer leadership that has achieved CE in the current expansion and previous
  • We will be organized: spreadsheets, cooldown rotations, Discord posts, etc. The most annoying thing is joining a raid and for officers to waste 30 minutes setting up a fight. Tweaks will be made during encounters, but we will not waste time overhauling or doing the initial setup when we should be progging.
  • Competitive yet fun environment. We want spots to be competitive. Your rank in the guild doesn’t matter- if someone is more mechanically sound than you, they will have your spot.
  • We will not be a guild that carries more than 25-26 on the roster. People get sick, lose interest in the game or just need a night off. We get it- we just need enough people to overcome those MIA’s.

The goal:

• Start raiding Mythic Ny’alotha by August 4th. I would like to see this guild head into Shadowlands with CE. With how much gear, corruption, and time is available, that is not an unrealistic goal.
  • Shadowlands- CE or bust. I am not going to promise top 200 US or anything like that, but the very 1st tier of Shadowlands will be Cutting Edge.
  • Head into Shadowlands with around 25-26 on the roster.

Needs:

• Raid leader: I need someone who is vocal, able to politely correct and be available. Strategies will be posted in spreadsheets and you will be heavily involved in coming up with strategy, but we are not looking for this to be a second job for you.
  • 2 Tanks
  • 5 healers, prefer 2 to have a DPS off-spec that you are comfortable with
  • DPS (with a tank/heal spec)
  • DPS

Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9p-12a PST. If we have the type of atmosphere that wants to push harder, we can discuss adding Monday’s when close to a kill, or for the first few weeks.

If you reach out, please have the following items:

• A history of CE (prefer in the current expansion or previous)
  • An idea of what you want to play going forward
  • Would like to see logs for the current tier, particularly in mythic (Legion will do)

Thanks for reading and good luck in your search!

Hello Xra, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking to fill our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, in the mean time we plan run Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/xarrow
These are my toons

Hey there,

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 5%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Plz Link with Easter Standard time

Bump find this man a home good player

Definitely a priority in shadowlands
I’m looking for dedicated raiders.
Check us out.

We’re on Zuljin. Hit me up! Sieara#6473 on discord.

CE in SL in Dojo

HiHi Xra,

Our guild sounds like it might work nicely for you as we are both a solid group of players looking to fill out our roster to progress further and run M+ and other content daily outside of raid:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic on farm and are 3/12M looking for DPS and a Resto Druid for further progression. Raids are twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily. Please have logs available to share.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, take a look at our site we might be what you are looking for:

[A] Floor Tanks - Sargeras US
12/12 M

About us:
We came to Sargeras during EP from Illidan, and have largely been together since Antorus. We are looking to expand our roster before Shadowlands and continue to get CE every tier it is available. We are a laid back guild that encourages open communication, We expect our raiders to show up fully prepared for raid and give us the best effort for our time together.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST

Goals:
Now that we have achieved Cutting Edge, we look to expand our roster, and push for CE earlier until we are in a spot to push for HoF

To Apply:
Floortanks .com
(remove space)

BBF#11892
Daewoolanos#1193
Verman#1573

ONLY IN SHADOWLANDS
or a mage if ur guild is melee heavy but mage is Locked to Frost

i am still looking and am willing to frost mage in shadowlands

Hey Xra. I’ve included my Btag info at the bottom (James). Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like more info on the guild. Definitely feel as though we would be a good fit for the community experience you’re looking for. Anywho, here’s my blurb!

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

Healers – Priest, Shaman

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

smoothbrain .info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Hello Xra

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet