LF CE Guild Current Havoc swapping for SL

I am a current Havoc DH swapping to most likely rogue / hunter for SL.

Currently 9/12M with Mythic Nzoth Recently killed.

Full time student so my schedule is pretty open.

Looking for a Cutting Edge Guild to show my worth in.
Always on time with prepots, flasks, food and augments.

I have a 3.4k io with season 4 late start so I do like to push keys quite a bit.
Have CE Xavius, 7/9M TOS, 4/8MUldir, 5/9M BOD, 5/8M EP, 9/12M NYA CE
I can send logs if interested.
Please post your Btag below if you would like to chat

I’d love to chat with ya man! Burnsey#1181 is the bnet tag. Our core is made up of players whove raided since Vanilla together running many guilds in the process. Peaking in Top50 for Ulduar we have taken a step back to the number of days and hours spent in raid but we still try to maintain a level of competence from our players. We raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130EST. Hit me up if youre interested man

Hey there! We are looking for a good rogue to help fill out our SL team. Former and current CE player core. Semi-hardcore horde guild on Hyjal! Wed-Thurs 9pm-12am EST. I would love to chat with you!
B-tag: Narcissism#11555

Jagorman#1954

We just started a guild on bleeding hollow with our sights set at CE we raid Sunday’s 6-10PM EST
if this sounds like something you would be interested in add me and we can talk

Thanks and goodluck

Hey there!

Our guild name is Severity we are a new start up on Horde Hyjal and we are formed from 6-7 former and current top 50 US raiders. We are raiding 2 nights (Wed/Thurs 10EST - 2EST). We hope that these short and sweet raid times can help us enjoy other aspects of the game as well, such as pushing keys, carries, etc.

If this is something that interests you feel free to add me on bnet (mke#11978) and we can talk more

Hey Torix,

Libertas is an Alliance Mythic Raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We’re currently 11/12M with 5.4% pulls on N’Zoth. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-12am EST.

We’re looking to bolster our ranks with experienced Mythic raiders to push more CE in Shadowlands. We seek to maintain a 24-26 player roster with a rotation schedule to maintain fair participation and having fill ins when IRL stuff comes up.

Libertas was formed in 2010 and have maintained a drama free, fair and respectful raiding environment ever since. We’ve always pursued hardmodes/mythic difficulty content and seek to continue those pursuits going forward. If this seems like something that might interest you, we welcome you to submit an application on our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in touch with you to see if it will be a good fit.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in the guild search!

Pyratic#1706

We should chat friend.

Hi, my guild is Krave 12/12M-a52 9pm-1am EST TH/FRI we are currently looking for ranged so hunter would be perfect. if you’re interested hit up my bnet/discord!

bnet: Hizakie#1894
disc: hika#3715

v3n0m#1637 if you wanna chat

Here is our info as well. We quit during BFA as most people did after going 5/8M Uldir. Hoping the switch to Horde is what we need to finish out.

Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. If we make CE, awesome! If we don’t, but we have strong positive progression, that’s fine as well.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CNT (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. Put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics anmd own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We like to hang out in discord, we enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and other games as well. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

Our doesn’t have much info yet R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad

hey man, give us a look over!

Good Morning,

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Resto Shaman

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

Let’s talk!

Discord: tattedmatt#2836

Current Recruitment Needs
-Demon Hunter
-Rogue
-Mage
-Elemental Shaman
-Hunter
-Warlock
-Shadow Priest
-Boomkin

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

Guild Information
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha experience

We are a newly formed guild founded on everyone having the same goal, obtain Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Most of our team finished Ny’alotha with 11/12 mythic.

Our guild will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge in all raid tiers. Our players are expected to do all research and come prepared to down bosses. Players are expected to go above and beyond in getting themselves geared for the content. Our guildies run multiple sets of keys a week together. We keep a fun and non toxic environment, but expect everyone to focus up when the time comes.

Raiding Expectations

• Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.
  • All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.
  • Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.
  • We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.
  • We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)–Guild Recruiter
Galorina(Galorina#1877)–Guild Master

Game Over has a long standing tradition of getting content cleared with the least amount of time involved. We hosted the largest playerbase and the talent pool of Eredar’s alliance. We came to Proudmoore in force and intended to make this our new home, with rapidly bulking numbers and raid teams we host two 20 man mythic raid teams as well as numerous other teams throughout the week to accommodate nearly anyones play-schedule. We have a long history of topping Eredar alliance and now Proudmoore alliance content/progression as well as earning respectable kills/ranks in the US/World Brackets.

We push content hard while enjoying ourselves and keeping a close guild mentality of equal minded players who enjoy one another’s company. We put enjoyment first, but never at the cost of seriousness during progression. We take large pride in NOT sacrificing the close knit feel of a ten man raiding guild, in a 20 man environment. If you want a top-end raiding guild that has a close and active community and plays well with each other, we’re the home for you.

We’re a semi hardcore raiding guild, hosting a 3 raid day schedule weekly (Less on farm), our times are as follows : 8:00 - 12:00 (EST) Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. (More time involving Sunday(optional)/extra effort on first few weeks of content)

Youtube channel is Game Over and updated quite frequently.
`All guild updates and announcements are made through our Discord
Apply on our Discord @ goo.gl/NLx2vp
You can also find us on Twitch - streaming all of our raids and activities.

We host Discord/Mumble, Livestream all raids, have videos for every boss and every achievement we do/have done, as well as a large amount of fringe benefits to our members not offered by many guilds.
For contact based on recruitment, OR sales of mythics/heroics, and other varients, contact Nudist GM(bnet) @ Nudist#1382 or Discord Sinful#7252 (assist) Tamizzle#1456 BNET or Renee#11536 or Discord Renee#1685.

We are currently in high need of the following classes for SL Mythic raiding progression:
deathknight (dd): medium
demon (hunter): high
druid (balance): high
paladin (holy): high
paladin (retribution): medium
rogue: high
shaman: medium
warrior (dd): medium
hunter: medium
mage: medium
monk (healer): medium
priest: medium
warlock: medium
our application links can be found on WoW progress or reply below for application information

Hi Torix!

I’m not going to fill your post up with a bunch of unformatted spam for you to read. Your post seems like you fit a lot with what our guild has to offer! If you’re open to a conversation about coming to Proudmoore Alliance, Illicit would be super interested in talking to you.

We’re a fun guild of skilled players looking to expand out CE-focused team for the Shadowlands expansion. We are actually looking for a strong hunter! I saw you mention that it was an option for you.

My bnet is Ryry#11575 if you’re open to a chat!
I’m also going to post our own forum post below in case you’re interested in knowing more about us first!

Hopefully we can connect :slight_smile:

[A] < Illicit > [8/10M] Recruiting Raiders for CE Push! Healer Needed!