Lf Casual/hardcore guild

Coming back for 9.2 and just want to see what’s around. Before I left I was raiding mythic before the guild fell apart. Preferably would like to dps or dps/heal flex. Not sure on a class yet. Just posting on class had my raid progress.
My bnet is datwuxian#1234 or discord wux#3119. Thanks for looking.

Hello there Wuxxius,
We have a spot for next tier for both dps and flex healer. I see you’re posting on alliance, but if you don’t mind going horde, we’d love to be considered! I’ll drop my guild link, and if it sounds doable, we’d love to have you contact one of us with any questions!

Hey, posting our info below. Feel free to reach out if interested.

Hey Wuxxius! Welcome back to the game!

If you’re interested in going Horde, [The Numpty Brigade] is a guild on Illidan looking for a dps/healer! We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route with the aim of getting AOTC and potentially some mythic prog.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST and outside of raid times, we also enjoy pushing keys, with many of our members being 2k+.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Good Day!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades

WB Wuxxius, dropping our spam here bc I think we’re a good fit for your goals. We have room for ranged DPS and heals.

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level and any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. Our current progress is 10/10N 8/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Healer
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination