LF Casual Weekend Raiding Guild

Long time returning player looking for casual heroic raiding guild to just progress and have some fun with on the weekend! Can play any roll needed!

Hey, you should consider joining my guild Seventh fall We are on US-whisperwind. We are committed to creating an environment where people can grow and learn as players while still having a good time. Our goal is to get Aotc for each raid tier while continually pushing further into mythic.

Raid TImes
Main Raid Times :
Schedule: Friday Saturday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST
Alt/ Casual raid Times:
Thursday 6:00PM - 9:00PM CST

Progression :
9/9H 1/9M BoD
9/9H 2/8M Uldir
1/2H CoS

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me through on Discord: magus#9132 & Battletag: magus#1998

hey mate we are recruiting a holy pally for our raid team if you’re interested. we raid casually, one afternoon a week. i’m going to post our info below and if you want you can get in contact with us

link to recruitment post: [H] Ruined Immersion |1/2H 2/9M 2/8M| Casual Afternoon Raiding | 1 Day
server: Zul’jin
about: casual, one afternoon a week raiding guild
times and days: Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
progression : 2/2N COS, 8/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers FILLED , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN

NICE TRY is recruiting for Raiding. BoD: 9/9H 1/9M CoS: 2/2H.

Raid time: Friday 9:00p - 1:00am CST/Server time
Optional Farm Run/M+ Key Runs: Saturday 9:00p -1:00am CST/Server time
Glory of the Raider Achievement Run: Sunday 7:00p - 9:00p CST/Server time (currently on Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider)

Need: Any DPS, Backup Tank

We are a very laid back guild looking for any DPS who know their class well, but more importantly someone who is a good team player with a great attitude. We do like to progress and push for more mythic bosses at the end of raiding time.

Our guild also regularly runs M+ throughout the week and have been pushing up towards +15 and higher. We do also always try to make sure that everyone has at least one +10 run for mains for the weekly chest.

Please message me for more info or if you would like to join! Battle tag: Syrang#11126

Hi Chrala,
Our guild Errant Venture on the whisperwind server is looking for a healer to round out our weekend raiding roster. We are 8/9 H BoD 2/2 N CoS. We have been consistent with our AOTC’s and would like to possibly dip our toes into mythic this tier. We’re a fairly casual guild of adults who just wanna hang out, kill bosses and have fun. Outside of raids we have a solid group of people who like to run mythic +. If you think that might be interesting to you please add either myself Merria#1755 for an informal chat :slight_smile:

-edit- Derp, our raid times are 7-10pm eastern Saturday and 2-5pm Sundays.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on Tuesdays,but if you can’t make that day, its completely ok! We are definitely a more casual heroic aotc focused raid guild and are main goal is to just have fun while we down bosses!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Chrala,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 8/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, although melee would be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hi there Chrala!

If faction changing is an option, Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We have an immediate opening for a tank if you are interested in playing prot. A ret pally would also fit in well with our current roster. I would love to speak with you further about our guild. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 1/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!