LF casual social guild

Hello. I am currently leveling a Unholy DK. I am level 30 and am loving the class and spec soo much! Anyways…
I am looking for a guild to call home. Would also like to learn how to raid and do keys. I have 0 raiding experience and not much endgame experience tbh. I don’t even know which addons to use, I currently don’t use any.

Hey there. If you’re looking for a place to call home, Prosperitas is looking to build the social half of it’s guild. We are casual raiders, but we also want to expand our guild to include those just starting out and learning, and those that eventually want to hit keys and raiding. We’d love to have a chat and help you along your journey. You can reach us in-game or my bnet Bloodstryder#1583.

Hey there Zervi, we are currently recruiting for the upcoming Patch and we are welcome to having newer players join up. We can do our best to answer any questions you may have and help you understand addons, endgame and just about anything else you could need. If you have any questions or would like to discuss further you can reach me on discord at Khell#4727. Best of luck.

Hi Zervi,

I run small tight nit casual guild and we are new player friendly and happy to help people out with learning content. If you would like to chat feel free to reach out my battle net is wyernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame#3188.

Hey there, check us out [A][US][Proudmoore]<Evolved> 18+ Community recruiting all! Fun, Friendly raiding atmosphere! - we’re always happy to help out new players :slight_smile: Welcome to the game.

1 Like

HEY! Here’s our little blerb about our casual guild Purple turtles :slight_smile:

We’re a brand new guild to the server and looking to build a fun and social atmosphere. We’re focusing on doing M+ and some PVP. If we get enough interested we may establish a raid night as well.

All levels of experience welcome. We are a small close nit group of people.

BNET: Awolturtle #1954
Discord: Awolturtle#7559