LF casual/semi-casual guild

Hello everyone! I am looking for a casual/semi-casual guild to join and have fun with once classic goes live. I made characters on Atiesh(Alliance) and Bloodsail(Alliance) at the moment but I am willing to go to a different realm/faction if needed. I do not honestly expect to hit lvl 60 for a hot minute as I plan on taking my time to lvl 60. Thanks for taking time to read my post and hope everyone has a great day! Hope to see yall in Classic

1 Like

< Warcraft’s Finest > [ Grobbulus HORDE (US - RPPVP)] are looking for players to join a Guild that values player individuality at the same level as content. We expect to grow a social family as well as a raid team, so we really do have something for everyone.

Our Goals

We intend to play Vanilla with maximum fun. We aim to have a populated voice chat, nightly events and a positive attitude to players and progression. Events will consist of social questing, dungeon runs, world PvP, pre-made BG’s, raids and more!

Players are encouraged to pursue their own goals. We want you to choose a race, class and spec based on your interests. We don’t expect you to min-max your class, however, the willingness to take constructive criticism and better yourself is a must. We aim to strike the balance between getting things done and allowing player individuality. Solid experience of actual Vanilla at leadership level should enable us to accomplish this goal.

We want to foster good etiquette and spread it across the faction. If you like the idea of dungeon groups that help beginners and help each other learn, world questing that involves cooperation rather than competition and patience over pessimism then this guild is for you.

You are…

• Patient

• Sociable

• A team player

Requirements

• Mature + Patient temperament

• Willingness to participate in Guild chat, Discord and Events where possible

Recruiting

• All classes + specs

• Old players

• New players

• Casual players

• Semi-Hardcore players

Raid Times

Raid days are Tuesdays 7PM to 10PM (PST) and Thursdays 7PM to 10PM (PST)

There will be additional content every other evening during similar times and Saturday/Sunday evening activities (ZG/AQ20).

Interested?

Find me on Discord at Bergyboo#0034 the raid leader at Smurfy#9226

IMPORTANT

While RP is fully welcomed in Warcraft’s Finest; we want you to know that it will not be our primary focus. We want to ensure we attract players from all walks, but don’t want anyone to feel pressured to do something that they may not be fully interested/comfortable doing.

Hi, I would like to introduce Bourbon Raiders. We are a casual, family-oriented guild recruiting for classic. Our guild website is: bourbonraiders.guildlaunch.(com). If interested you can reach me on Discord: Algammon#1375

Hello Aishua!

Hopefully you find a great place to call home. If you’re still looking, the group I run falls under the casual setting. I see you selected Alliance for both realms above, but if you’re willing to give Horde side a shot, we would love to have you part of our team.

I won’t slam you with a bunch of mumbo jumbo, but if you feel even the slightest interested, feel free to check out my original thread, here:

Best of luck,
-Ace

Hey Aishua! We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Hey dude! Come be part of the Grobmob!

Sanctum is a PvE focused raiding guild on the Atiesh server. Our current membership is mixture of WoW veterans with over a decade of experience, private server game and guild masters, original vanilla players, recent raiders, and some novices. Our guild environment is friendly, fun, 18+, and respectful. We are a semi-casual/semi-hardcore blend looking to progress through end-game content in its current raid tier, but we will not be pushing for realm firsts.

Raid Times:
Saturday, 6-10pm PST
Sunday, 6-9pm PST

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for anyone regardless of experience level who is interested in learning their class and dedicating a few hours to raid content. We’re recruiting anybody, regardless of class, but do have an ideal raid composition in mind. However, that composition is very flexible based on individual performance. Even if you’re not too keen on raiding, you’re always welcome to join the team for the roster of people available for other content!

Raider Expectations:
We expect every raider to join the guild discord server. We’d prefer everyone be on time, repaired, and come prepared with the proper consumables and a solid raiding attitude. We will have a guild bank with available raiding supplies to those who truly need it, but Classic WoW is a team effort and you are expected to help out. Those that are willing to contribute above and beyond for their fellow raiders will be rewarded for it.

Loot Rules
We will be using an EPGP system for transparent and efficient loot handling. Legendaries will be awarded on a priority basis. The priority list will be decided by the officers in advance and posted publicly in the discord so there will be no surprises. For example, Thunderfury will be awarded to all tanks before others have the opportunity to receive it.

Guild Discord:
discord.gg/H2eVJwP (Please join this we are way more active there than here)

Feel free to reach out to the GM for any more info or questions!
Info:
BattleTag: Brugin#1105
Discord: Brug#1337

‘Ambition’ on Whitemane(Horde- PvP) might be a good fit for you!

We have a mixed group of veterans and new players looking to run PvP (open world and BGs when they come out, at least a few folks aiming for rank 7+) and semi-hardcore raiding down the line.

We will be running events on weekends, starting with Sundays and expanding into Friday and/or Saturday evenings as more folks reach endgame, led by officers with more than a decade of prior raiding and guild leading experience.

We’re not rushing to 60, and planning to enjoy the release. Focus will be on the dungeons and levelling experience at first, with pvp/raiding becoming a higher priority a couple months in after folks have had some time to enjoy the journey to endgame.

We promote a relaxed, non-toxic atmosphere playing with friends and invite anyone to join us. :smile:

If this sounds like a good fit, please contact me to find out more:
Discord: ScraftyJack#8876
Battlenet tag: ScraftyJoe#1949

Hey Aishua, Cakewalk is the premiere Alliance casual guild on the Fairbanks PvP server. We balance raiding and pvp with careers and family. Let me know if you would like some more information. Contact me on discord at Hoax#1492 or Bnet at Phailmor#1762.

Hope to talk to you soon!

-Hoax

Hi Aishua! Fifteen Years Later might be a good fit for you because we are going to go at our own pace and enjoy classic. We are a semi-casual group of college/grad students looking to have fun and hang out together during classic! We are on Stalagg-PvP, Horde if that would work for you. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or for more info! Discord: zelada#3619, bnet: Zelada16#1915
See you in classic!

Feel free to check us out and come hang in discord to see if yod fit in before launch!