Lf casual raid/M+ guild

I am looking a for a more causal m+ guild and raid team. I am rocking a balance Druid right now. I prefer late night! I am currently ally but will go horde if it is right fit.

Bigboomkin#1856

If you’re over 21 and can do Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST) I can use another boomkin on my team. We are horde on Area 52, currently 1/10M, 10/10H. Outside of raids our folks enjoy running keys, leveling alts, and shooting the breeze on discord. If you’re interested you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

hey there, if the day and time work for you, we’d love to chat about options! H <Mourning Shadows> AotC focused

I could use another Boomkin.

Raid leader for an Alliance AOTC raid, runs Fri/Sun, currently 10/10H, looking for solid ranged DPS. If you love what you play and know how to play it well, we can help with gear.

I’ll leave my group’s details below, but I’m happy to talk more if you’re interested. Outside of raid, we run some M+ for those interested. Happy to potentially bring you along to both this week, as able.

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

-Respec- is an AOTC-focused Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 H Castle Nathria with eyes on Sanctum of Domination (9.1)!

Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant. We believe in good class play and teamwork to overcome all raid challenges. We’re also a group of laid-back nerdy types that believe in having fun over toxic/elitist personalities - while getting the job done. In addition to raiding, we like to run high M+ keys with our interested raiders throughout the week!

• Current Progression: 10/10 H Castle Nathria
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)
  • Mythic+ Keys throughout the week (runs organized via Discord)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but enjoy good class play and working towards that next kill for AOTC. Our current raiders are all veterans across multiple expansions, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun. And for those that like to jump into a bit of M+ action, we try to organize high key runs for as many raiders as interested per week.

Ultimately, while we believe we’re a good fit for anybody who enjoys playing the game well in a challenging raid environment, we believe that pugging in and raiding with us for yourself is the best way to see what we’re all about. I welcome anybody interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and let’s talk about joining us on Friday night. As long as you can play your class, we can explain the fights and make it work!

Hey there! I hope to hear from you since I think you’ll be a great fit for our guild. Here is our spiel below!

[H] White Lotus on Illidan is recruiting for Shadowlands! We are an active, LGBTQ+ friendly, and helpful guild that is trying to make it’s way through SL and move into 9.1. Our current raid time is Fri 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST), with an additional second time of Tue 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST) tentative, we are progressing on Heroic Sire Denathrius. Other than raiding, we also do mount runs, achievements, m+, Torghast, you name it!

For our raid team we are looking for DPS but are welcoming anyone, at any level, to join our community! We have a spot for everyone. Join us on discord (ask for link) or reach out on BattleNet to our Guild Master, Kretyn#1728 or myself, amyag#1972. We can’t wait to hear from you!

Discord username: amy#2891

OD Gaming on Bleeding Hollow- Horde is recruiting Mythic players for CE progression for 9.1.

We are a group of close friends with prior CE and mythic experience looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding for Sanctum of Domination. While we are aiming for CE each tier, we are a newly formed raid team and are looking for other like minded and exceptional players to join our core team. We also enjoy M+ push and other social activities.

Our raid times are:
Tues/Thurs 730-1030 est
W/ potential casual/alt Sundays.

If interested, please reach out to Syvaraa or Ceresc in game. Or via discord Ceresc#8690.
We accept all casual and M+ players.

Greetings, Terrible Idea is a AOTC focused alliance casual raiding guild. We are looking for new and returning players a like who would like to be part of a team being built for 9.1.

We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid tier that comes out. We also like to push keys and get groups together for Arenas or battlegrounds.

We raid wed/Thur 8:30pm ST - 11pm ST. ( Sargeras is a CST server) We are currently 9/10 H while we build our team. We are looking for dps that doesn’t stand in the fire or hug mobs that cleave and a couple of flex healers.

Our guild is usually active between 8pm est-2am est after some folks have put their kids to bed or have fulfilled their RL obligations for the evening. That doesn’t mean that there isn’t anyone on during the day, the bulk of the guild is just on during those times.

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out on battle net to:
Kungfubanana#1420

If discord is your preference:
Kungfubanana#7678