LF casual raiding guild

Hello i’m looking for casual raiding guild with good people to enjoy gaming with who is interested in doing heroic pushing into mythic

i do play Resto druid but can reroll if needed hours i can raid is anything pass 6/7pmest

do have holy pally learning to play
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/Ryleñd

some exp of Restoshman

discord: Ryland-kun#3946
thank you very much

2 Likes

Hey Typhlosion!

Go ahead and add me! We would love another healer. 4/10H, Tues/Thurs 9-12EST

Discord: Dabëärs#4176
Battle net: Dabears#1561

Descendants of Lore is looking for 2 more healers. We don’t always do Mythic, but we clear heroic and when we have the roster we will do a few bosses in Mythic. We also may be a tad bit earlier than your raid times. We raid 4-8 CST every Sunday and every other Saturday. I will leave our spam below, if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

1/10 H
5/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 1-2 healers. Specifically non pally classes (we already have 2). Would also love a Windwalker Monk and Fury Warrior to round out our raid team.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey, I’m with Zombies and the Fat Kid US-Andorhal

We are a casual Heroic Raiding Guild that strives for AOTC. We are looking for a Tank and DPS. The only rule is don’t be a d*ck. Play what you want to, we don’t care as long as you are having fun. That’s right, we will take those Feral Druids and Survival Hunters :wink:

We were 5/10 H CN last patch cycle. (real life happens)

We are rebuilding our raid roster after real life and the long patch cycle caused a drop in numbers. We are new player/returning player friendly and will help out with gearing.

So if you are interested please hit me up at either:
Discord: Michael T#0770
BNET: J3st3r#11452

Hi are you still looking 1/10 mythic 7/10 heroic alliance guild add my discord Goosefraba#3619

Hello Typhlosion,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We are currently 10/10N and 3/10H with 30% pulls on Remnant.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hi Typhlosion,

Are you available to swap servers? If so, Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 5/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers!

Hey! We’re a late night guild so I’m not sure if we’d be too late of a start for you but check out our post and see if it may be a fit for you and HMU if you’d like to talk! [H] <Safehouse> Area 52 recruiting for SoD! - #2 by Schmiitty-aerie-peak

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey there, we’re in hard need of a healer at the moment and we’d love to take in either a Resto Druid or Holy Paladin and we sound like just what you described, if you’re still looking and Alliance isn’t a deal breaker and if we sound like a good fit please hit us up!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Normal/alt night in the same time frame. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 8/10H & 1/10M with a few attempts on Heroic Kel’Thuzad.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

The #1 Horde Raiding Guild – Moon Guard

The Mutiny was founded in June 2020 by a group of players who value a good attitude and effort. Some who were new to BFA and some who had prior raiding experience. Most of us play every day. We are a Jack of All Trades guild; we mostly raid Mythic difficulty but also run M+ and PvP of all difficulty levels. We also have alternate raid runs for Heroic and Normal difficulties.

Anybody is welcome to join. On Mondays we host Open Raiding for any guildie who meets the minimum ilvl requirements to do Normal/Heroic raids. We also do M+ and are always willing to help players get better and farm KSM achievement. We host weekly guild activities, social activities, and will occasionally run contests. We have a strong community of LBGT+ and allies. If you’re interested in being social, doing M+, Heroic or Mythic at all feel free to message us in-game for a guild invite!

Mythic Raiding:

We have a Mythic push group and it raids ONLY 2 nights, even during progression. Our goal will be to push for AOTC and then see how far we can go into Mythic each tier. Nya’lotha was our first attempt where we reached 5/12 M. Our team does not stress following the meta and we recruit off-meta players who excel at their class and mechanics!

• Schedule**: Tues & Thur 7:00-10:30 PM CST** [5:00–8:30 PM PST| 6:00–9:30 PM MT| 8:00 – 11:30 PM EST]. Invites go out 15 minutes prior to the beginning of raid.
  • Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS (Frost/Arcane Mage).
  • Current Progress - 6/10H Sanctum of Domination

Recruitment Contacts:

• Mordinis - (Battle.net) MightyElf#1107 / (Discord) LordofLag#6969

If you only log in to raid, this would not be the guild for you. We want players who play with us, not just raid with us.

Discord:

• GM: Singuise (Discord - McIrish#9534)
  • **Raid Lead: **DavetheGreat (Discord - DavetheGreat#8360)
  • Officers: Auriella (Discord - Asturia#8009), Aèlìn (Discord - Thotadin#5457), & Mordinis

Prior Acheivements:

· Castle Nathria (Mythic) – 6/10

· Castle Nathria (Heroic) – AOTC

· Ny’alotha, the Waking City (Mythic) – 5/12

· Ny’alotha, the Waking City (Heroic) – AOTC

update cant do weekend guilds unless late night from 1215am-5am other that anywhere from 7pm-1am on weekdays work for me still hunting right home for me