LF Casual Raid Guild

Greetings Tykalen!

Here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current BoD progression: 1/9H, 7/9N

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

All classes are welcome!
CORE SPOT available now for 1-2 healers! LF Priest/Pally.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Thursday 8p-11p CST
Friday 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Hey there!

I have a smaller progressing guild that is looking for more raiders. Aim to clear heroic for AoTC. We also do Mythic+ as well as pvp for people who are interested. Outside of that, we are planning on doing events together and other fun game modes. Our focus is on the community and family aspect of the guild. We are a horde guild though.

Current raid times are late nights during the week and 8PM Fri/Sat.

My discord is Rozn02#6693

Feel free to contact me to join on a key or raid.

Hello Tykalen!

Imperium is an AOTC driven guild on Stormrage that is looking for ranged DPS for our Fri/Sun team that runs from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H. If you would be interested, you can contact me at:
Bnet - Aeriyael#11795
Discord - Aeriyael#8649

Thank you!