LF casual Horde PVE or RP guild

I am looking forward to playing classic in a couple of weeks and would like to join a guild accepting casual members to have a group of friends to play with. I am an older professional with experience dating back to TBC but have limited time to play now. I have been on both PVE and RP servers in the past. Aside from D&D 30+ years ago, my actual RP experience is limited, though I would be willing to give it a try. Most of my serious (if you want to call it that) raid experience was in Cataclysm. I am on US East Coast, so as of now looks like Mankrik or Bloodsail Buccaneers would be my most suitable options.

My planned main will be a troll mage (my Number 2 when playing retail). Have had some experience healing and would consider that role for an alt.

Thanks for your consideration.

Hi, there! I’m heading up a social, PvE-realm guild that’s looking to focus on the casual content, as well as some fun, off-the-wall activities that aren’t usually a part of gameplay. I’m leaving a link to our recruitment thread below with additional contact information, and I’d love to further discuss what you’re looking for from a guild. If that sounds interesting, give me a shout - thanks!

We may be a great fit for you.

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members. We are an adult gaming community 18+ family friendly, laid back raiding guild. We will have fuilds on both factions and also have active raiding guilds both sides in BFA. You can play in any of these guilds at any time.

We plan to take Classic slow enjoy the journey and raid later. Make new friends and just enjoy the content.

You can head to grievancegaming dot com for more info and to register for the forums. After you register just introduce yourself in the wow classic application forum and we can get you Discord info. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Hi all!!! I am looking to find a group of people to play classic with also.

Will be playing mostly daytime hours and late evenings as I work 3-11

Thanks. Sounds like what I am looking for. Am impressed with your guild website. Which server are you looking to make home in Classic?

1 Like

We will be on Mankrik for Horde and Pagel for Alliance :slight_smile:

While we will have some on during the day and late night, our raid times will most like be 830-9-11pm cst If this sounds ok you can check out grievancegaming dot com for more info :slight_smile: