LF Casual Guild

Hello all. I did some mythic raiding in BFA and I decided to just take it slightly more casual in SL. I don’t have all the time I use to have and just want a place to call home. I’m looking for preferably active discord, m+ sometimes, raiding is a bonus…maybe a little PvP. I have 5 toons that are 185+. I’m usually on anywhere from noon CST to midnight-1am CST.

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Just going to drop this right here if you’re interested in logging in to the game, interacting with people, and just having some fun with game content.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, raids, heroics, CN raiding, BG’s, and general shenanigans We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am CST.

We do everything, so there’s always something going on. We’re all experienced players that have been there/done that as far as progression and end game raiding. So while we do enjoy our pixellated shinies and we enjoy all content. we do it our adults with real life pace . We simply aren’t a solo’ers/chat lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836. Bnet okayitsliz#1616

Hey! Union’s only is a heroic raiding guild centered on Zul’Jin! We raid Wednesday nights from 7-10 and are often doing mythic+, old content, and timewalking other times during the week. We are a group of raiders who have been together on an off since Wrath and are looking for fun, no-drama people wanting to progress through raids or just have fun hanging out in the game.

We try to keep things casual with the goal of getting things done when we want to. Happy to take players into all aspects of the game and don’t feel obligated to participate in anything you don’t want to.

Hit me up at Luctus#1761 if you want to talk!

Always welcome players who want to find a home to level and grow in. Feel free to reach out even just for questions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausdalaran-discordant-510h-frisat-5pm-est-casual-raiding-guild-lfm/867855

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, busy schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

Hello!

Faded Gods (Horde/Kil’Jaeden) is a raiding/pvp/m+ guild that is restructuring our roster currently! We are 10/10 on heroic and could use some range dps as well as backup healers/tanks who can play dps primarily. We raid Sat/Sun from 7-9 CST.

We also have pvp nights and m+ nights on alternating weeks. We are a smaller, tight nit group that is fairly casual but still clearing content!

We’d love for you to consider us. Feel free to add me on BNet with any questions: bark#11701.

Have a great day and good luck in your search!

Hello,
We are a group of longtime WoW friends who enjoy endgame content without the drama. We are pretty laid back and would like to chat with you about the possibilities.

Guild & Sever: Army of Heroes: Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul, Sen’jin, Quel’dorei
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8-10:30 pm CST
Current Progression: 10/10 N 5/10 H
Recruitment Contact: Kal#7417 (Discord) Btag (Kal#12198) or AMcCall#3147 (Discord)

Requirements: Consistent attendance and a good attitude. Guild members are active throughout the week, and we regularly run M+ guild groups, so we will happily help gear you up! We are a group of people interested in progression, but who also believe that having fun is the most important part of any raid night.
Needs: Need all DPS roles.

Hello there!

New guild on Illidan Horde LF to grow its ranks if you’re interested. We will eventually begin raiding Tues/Thurs 7:30-9:30 EST. Would also like to recruit people interested in keys as a log of guilds are only active on raid nights. Kind of want something different

If you’re interested let’s talk! DLAres#1711

Hello!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Ranged/Tank Classes.

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Heroic content, we have plans to dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 5/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 200 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hello!

Kintsugi is an Alliance guild on Stormrage looking to expand its community! We have lots of players that enjoy all aspects of the game like M+, PVP, raiding, achievement runs, mogs, mounts and more! We are a home to both new and returning players looking to join a friendly guild where questions are always welcome. While our Heroic raid team is not currently recruiting anymore players, we do run a Normal raid on Sundays at 9pm EST for those that want to gear alts or get some raiding experience. Eventually, as our regulars become geared our Sunday normal runs may turn into a heroic run!

If you’re especially proud of your transmog we have a monthly mog contest where the winner is voted on by your guildies!

If you’re looking for a fun, laid-back guild where you can play without judgment. We’re here for you! Our group ranges from ages in their 20s and up (with probably more focus on the up). We all have families, jobs, and real-life responsibilities so we are more than understanding that WoW can take a back seat to those things!

We also host free-to-play Fridays where members of the guild will look for new free-to-play games and hop into discord and drink and have fun into the wee hours of the morning.

If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add me on bnet!

Godeo#1447