LF casual guild

Been around since 2006 on and off. Played most xpac. My main is demo lock and i like to join a casual guild. I like to experiance the new raids that are coming with DF and maybe one day i get to raid some harder difficulty. I am estern time zone and im mostly avalable on weekeds for raid. I do log daily.
I am also interested in rading during season 4.
I am willing to transfer if needed. I prefer to stay alliance. I do have a lvl 45 Horde DK im workong on slowly.

1 Like

Ill drop our guild recruitment below, but if Raiding is not your thing right now we are always open to have newer players join. Best of luck out there.

Ill edit my post. Yes i am interested in raiding in season 4. Im always looking for a way to join raids.
One question. I noticed its horde. Not sure how this cross faction work.

We have an Alliance guild on Proudmoore where we use to play that we are using for some of our Alliance friends. We also setup an in game community for people to join and check things out.

If you want some more info you can hit me up on Discord @ Khell#4727.

Hello there, i have several spots available on my 1x/week AotC focused team. I’ll drop my guild info below and if interested, I’d love to chat to see if we could be a good fit. I am fine with xfaction raiding.

Hey Grody!

My new guild, The Legal Bananas is currently raiding Sat/Sun 8-11pm est (we’re 7/11 N Seplucher) & we are in need of a few more dps classes such as shadow priest, feral druid, ret pally & rogue. We also do other non WoW activities such as Jackbox Party & Cards Against Humanity. On Wednesday nights we log onto Moon Guard toons & head down to Goldshire to try to wh_re ourselves out & make gold for our subs! But you do not have to participate in any activities unless you want to! We also are big into voice chat & there are often many people hanging out in the Tiki Lounge in our discord just chilling & sometimes doing stuff in WoW together but often just enjoying each others company! We’d love to get a few more members & grow our happy little family!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to learn more:

If you’re interested or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to DM me on discord: Jem#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you, have a great rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem